No CD During 1st Half Of 2006

King_of_Beers

Bullshit. Sanctury do not decide when the albuk is coming out. I dont think you kid brother has been told anything ,

I agree, Sanctuary will not be releasing the album BUT they are involved by being GNR's management and management does have their irons in the fire so to speak.

Remember why someone would manage a band, answer is to earn revenue, simple as that. An artist needs a manager to look after their best interests. So if GNR was planning anything soon, next 6 months for example management would certainly be involved and maybe they are involved before the record company gets wind of an album is ready for the market.

GNR releasing a CD would cause a lot of hype and media attention and hopefulyl for all those involved sales, this inturn would generate some much needed cash for the management, all I am saying is that Sanctuary are not banking on GNR to deliver in 1st half of 2006 even if Slash blurts out otherwise.

Hey fellow Gunners, I have some bad news to announce, as I said before my kid brother works for Evolution, the corporate finance house, involved in the restructuring of Sanctuary Group.

Evolution are now in complete control over Sanctuary’s finances which also means budgeting and forecasting I can tell you guys now that nothing (outgoings and inflows) has been penciled in for the first half of 2006 for Guns N Roses.

There you have it, if 2006 will be the year that CD is released start thinking end of summer at the earliest you will not see or hear it sooner nor will a single be released or a gig planned.

In general - when an outside financial advisor is brought in to help a company restructure its finances, the advisor sets up a table of "assets" and "liabilities", where it looks at revenue the company will receive through known services and business activity, and tries to match this up with the company's expected expenses, debt and liabilities. It doesn't normally add in revenue from a business activity that isn't certain. If it did this - and the revenue didn't show up - the restructuring plan would mess up.

So, normally, it keeps this expected revenue out of its numbers and plan until it's certain on the event taking place and the company receiving the revenue. In other words, it won't include something like revenue related to an album release if the album's release has not been confirmed. This does not mean the album won't be released. It just means it isn't including revenue related to an album release in its numbers until the release date is certain.

Hey fellow Gunners, I have some bad news to announce, as I said before my kid brother works for Evolution, the corporate finance house, involved in the restructuring of Sanctuary Group.

Evolution are now in complete control over Sanctuary’s finances which also means budgeting and forecasting I can tell you guys now that nothing (outgoings and inflows) has been penciled in for the first half of 2006 for Guns N Roses.

There you have it, if 2006 will be the year that CD is released start thinking end of summer at the earliest you will not see or hear it sooner nor will a single be released or a gig planned.

In general - when an outside financial advisor is brought in to help a company restructure its finances, the advisor sets up a table of "assets" and "liabilities", where it looks at revenue the company will receive through known services and business activity, and tries to match this up with the company's expected expenses, debt and liabilities. It doesn't normally add in revenue from a business activity that isn't certain. If it did this - and the revenue didn't show up - the restructuring plan would mess up.

So, normally, it keeps this expected revenue out of its numbers and plan until it's certain on the event taking place and the company receiving the revenue. In other words, it won't include something like revenue related to an album release if the album's release has not been confirmed. This does not mean the album won't be released. It just means it isn't including revenue related to an album release in its numbers until the release date is certain.

Thanks for clearing that up and for restoring hope. ;)

the fact nothing is planned in their outlook means fuck all. you don't go to the bank on something volitile. There have been dates in the past that in all expectation Axl would deliver by. You said it yourself, sanctuary is being very careful with their money. They aren't going to bank on the release of CD.

I'm sick and tired of speculation and opinions.

I want news! Statements!

I go with the March release. Coz I need some hope.

If no statement is made and nothing is explained or released before the summer, I'm out!

what would you like? axl coming here and giving you his statement?

I already knew that the album won't be seen before during the 1st half of 2006 and I'm still waiting...

and the album exists...IT HAS TO EXIST! in 10 years he had to record at least 10 songs...

" You'll see it " W.Axl Rose

Getting near 4 years old that quote and still i believe it

The album does not exist ™

get your own material or you'll be hearing from my lawyer :fuckyou:

:laugh: @ lawrence

and yes ChineseDemocracy2004 it is getting near 4 years, but he still said "you'll see it"

He didn't say when, he said "soon isn't the word". I think soon is now the word though, there is 12 months in a year, 365 days , well 354 days left of 2006, anything is possible!! :)

Edited by Axl-rocks

So, you'd have me believe that if Axl walked up to Sanctuary today and said... "Album's done, lets get it done by March and we'll start touring in April" that this group, which has decided that the album will not be out, would not accomodate that? If that's the case, Axl, I can do a better job managing your band than Sanctuary...come on over to Eschman Records, and we'll get it done.