Can't Help Falling In Love With You

I recorded this at midnight while my parents were asleep. I've personally only heard and sung the song a few times, but the last time I did listen to it I was kinda captivated by it. So.....I recorded a quick cover of it:

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=041LCE3...841SKP2A1RMP0Z0

(Oh btw,this is like an old 50s ballad, so don't be expectin' Metallica. :D )

Edited by IndiannaRose

im downloading it now, if its just guitar could you send me any kind of tabs or any way of learning it?

great song by the way

Edit: nevermind its just you singing along

hmm, seems a bit overdone if you ask me, you sound like you have that voice thats good if you use it right this just doesnt sound like your style

dont feel bad, you cant beat the king

Edited by slashrocks

The Who added the chorus from this song into their newish song "Real Good Looking Boy," and they did it quite well, I might add. That song is the best Who song ever.

WHAT?! I'll give it to you that it was an amazing song and the best they've done since Keith's death, but WHAT?! Tommy, Quadrophenia, Who's Next, My Generation, Who Are You, Odds and Sods, Sold Out......so many masterful albums! No way RGLB tops that stuff! I mean, it's amazing, but......the old stuff will never be touched. Period.

The Who added the chorus from this song into their newish song "Real Good Looking Boy," and they did it quite well, I might add. That song is the best Who song ever.

WHAT?! I'll give it to you that it was an amazing song and the best they've done since Keith's death, but WHAT?! Tommy, Quadrophenia, Who's Next, My Generation, Who Are You, Odds and Sods, Sold Out......so many masterful albums! No way RGLB tops that stuff! I mean, it's amazing, but......the old stuff will never be touched. Period.

i agree there

nothing...i mean nothing can compare to MACH I ( haha...spinal tap moment )

Indy - not too bad just you go really flat on the chorus arpeggio among other places

Edited by stevGNR666