Better voice

worldwideboss

Which one has the better voice?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You might as well compare two pieces of shit.

Neither of them can/could sing to save themselves

It’s more of a style if anything.

You should be asking who had the better stage act in my opinion.

And in your opinion who is the better stage act?

Axl by far.

Well of course most people are going to say Axl Rose. It's a Guns n' Roses forum for goodness sake. For me, Axl as well. It's totally biased. :o

Everything on here is biased. These people voted Axl Rose over Bob Dylan in a poll once. That's not only biased--it's stupid. In this case, though, Axl Rose is the superior choice.

Rose.

Betcha Lithium says Cobain...;)

You bet your ass I will ;)

I think it's stupid to make a thread like this on a GN'R-forum, because everybody knows who's going to get the most votes anyway.

Both two has great voices, but in my opinion, Kurt's voice is better. I really like the whole rusty grunge-voice thing, which Kurt Cobain, Eddie Vedder and Chris Cornell have.

Axl at his best is much better, on an average day he is both much better and much worse, and on one of Axl's far too common bad days he is plain embarrassing to be a fan of.

Kurt sounded aweful at times but aweful in a kind of good way rather than Axl's out of breath chicken choking swark way.

So my vote is even. Both guys rock, and anyone who cant at least appreciate that Nirvana rock, is not a true rock n roll fan and should spend the rest of there lives wanking over twidlly guitar wanks like malmsteen, buckethead, satriani, van halen etc etc

Those guys wank....they dont express youthful vigour and angst and emotion....it's all wank. Both Kurt and Axl have soul, and for me that's 100000% more important than technique.

Axl at his best is much better, on an average day he is both much better and much worse, and on one of Axl's far too common bad days he is plain embarrassing to be a fan of.

Kurt sounded aweful at times but aweful in a kind of good way rather than Axl's out of breath chicken choking swark way.

So my vote is even. Both guys rock, and anyone who cant at least appreciate that Nirvana rock, is not a true rock n roll fan and should spend the rest of there lives wanking over twidlly guitar wanks like malmsteen, buckethead, satriani, van halen etc etc

Those guys wank....they dont express youthful vigour and angst and emotion....it's all wank. Both Kurt and Axl have soul, and for me that's 100000% more important than technique.

I agree with everything you wrote there

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Here's why Axl is a better vocalist than Cobain, versatility. Someone new to GNR could quite possibly be wondering who the hell is singing on "It's So Easy", not everyone can do that. Axl has a brittle but strong falsetto that is easily recognized, but he also has a lower register with alot of depth to it. Cobain wasn't much of a singer and he knew it, he was all passion.