• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good:

Axl is still alive

Axl seems to be healthy

The beard is ok, although I liked the full beard better

His skin looks a lot better than 2002 (Botox/Laser treatment doesn't last forever) :P

Bad:

BRAIDS!!! <_<

Jerseys!!! <_< (Hope he doesn't start to call himself "Diddy")

Who is familiar with braids? In order to get rid of those, do you have to cut your hair really short or can you keep your long hair and just lose the braids?? (Sorry for my lack of knowledge, never had braids, never will ;) )

Good:

Axl is still alive

Axl seems to be healthy

His skin looks a lot better than 2002 (Botox/Laser treatment doesn't last forever) :P

Bad:

BRAIDS!!! <_<

Who is familiar with braids? In order to get rid of those, do you have to cut your hair really short or can you keep your long hair and just lose the braids?? (Sorry for my lack of knowledge, never had braids, never will ;) )

My Friend had braids and he had them taken out recently but didn't need his hair cut ;)

Madison , I dont get why you wouldnt go to this party!? Sure you wouldnt expect to see Axl there but you said yourself it was a high profile event , If I or the rest of us had a chance to go we would be there!!!

Do I smell something or can you prove it ?

Because she lives in New York and the party was in Los Angeles? It's about a 7 hour plane ride and the party was on a Friday night which means taking at least one day off from work just to be there. Just a guess. *shrugs* :P

I would still go ! no question!

Good:

Axl is still alive

Axl seems to be healthy

Bad:

BRAIDS!!! <_<

My Friend had braids and he had them taken out recently but didn't need his hair cut ;)

Thanks man! So there is still hope for a Braid-Free Axl... :D

Madison , I dont get why you wouldnt go to this party!? Sure you wouldnt expect to see Axl there but you said yourself it was a high profile event , If I or the rest of us had a chance to go we would be there!!!

Do I smell something or can you prove it ?

Because she lives in New York and the party was in Los Angeles? It's about a 7 hour plane ride and the party was on a Friday night which means taking at least one day off from work just to be there. Just a guess. *shrugs* :P

I get invites to club openings/record launches/tour kickoffs fairly frequently. I go to many that are in NYC -- but don't usually go to ones outside the city. I don't get copies of the guestlists -- just an invitation. So, I never know who will be there - other than the band if it's a record/tour launch.

I have to admit there was a lot of hype around the Korn one. I think I got about three different notices of it over a period of two weeks. *shrugs* If it had been in Manhattan, I would have gone.