Axl and the press

Route66

Dont you think its really cool how Axl uses the press. A good example is the recent set of pictures for the Korn thing.. I mean.. He knows that by just showing up somewhere the press will cream themselves and bam he gets loads of publicity.

It must be quite satisfying for him as we all know he more or less hates the press yet he can use them this way. Nice one Axl! :laugh:

How to use press for dummies( and Axl):

Hint 1:

-Hide in your mansion for five years then realese a song for a crappy Arnold-movie.

Hint 2:

-Hire a guitarist called Buckethead.

Hint 3:

-Fire him.

Hint 4:

-Hide in your mansion more.

Hint 5:

-Go to a Korn tour realase party.

The way he "uses" press makes me wanna eat my ears. :heart:

he must surf the net have seen that silly picture of him that everyone was debating about, then decided I must do something about this and then allowed that actual picture to be released

He probably did.. maybe he was even here on this forum rock3

Hint 1:

-Hide in your mansion for five years then realese a song for a crappy Arnold-movie.

Hint 2:

Hint 3:

-Fire him.

Hint 4:

Hint 5:

lol yea i dont think he uses the press i think he jus couldnt avoid them at this party...

Why the hell would the media get excited over a few photos of axl at a party? The only mention that this will get in the media is a small mention about some has been reclusive singer, then they'll say how CD is still not finished. Why do some people think that everything axl rose does is part of some great master plan? He's not using the media for anything, the guy was at a party and got his photo taken. :rolleyes:

Hint 1:

Hint 2:

Hint 3:

-Fire him.

Hint 4:

Hint 5:

im sorry but for humour in that you recieve an F.

sorry but rules is rules

Why the hell would the media get excited over a few photos of axl at a party? The only mention that this will get in the media is a small mention about some has been reclusive singer, then they'll say how CD is still not finished. Why do some people think that everything axl rose does is part of some great master plan? He's not using the media for anything, the guy was at a party and got his photo taken. :rolleyes:

I was going through some threads and read alot of responses...This is what I thought as well.

Exactly.. you kind of said it yourself. "the guy was at a party and got his photo taken"

This happens to loads of celebrities but if you even read what the photographer said about the party on Sp/at he said this about taking pictures of Axl "but that's the closest I've been to star struck!"

Even the photographers themselves are a bit in awe of Axl these days.

Other celebs come and go to parties frequently but Axl is very rarely out and about or.. at least.. very rarely photographed. So in my opinion HE knows how to work the press and HE allowed his picture to be taken. I think being the age he is now something would be VERY wrong if he didnt know how to work the press. Especially as he more or less hates the press.. he would want those fuckers to do something for him after all the shit he's had to deal with in the past and felt the need to sing about in his music.