Slash Feels Sorry For Axl Rose

Slash n' Burn

Ok...if that's the case, why would he be defending Axl Rose (an unpopular at best figure in the rock world) to a fellow musician?

Well it could be because it makes him look better, because it clearly does.

R.

Makes him look better to whom?

Gn'R fans. Axlites, Slashites etc. As you can see earlier on in this thread "Slash must be such a nice guy, he's saying nice things about Axl" - mid lawsuit :rolleyes:

R.

Yes, he said it so a handful of people on a fan forum can say he's a nice guy. I suppose he agreed to to Live8, benefit concerts for the tsunami victims and Katrina victims, visiting injured soldiers in the hospital, siigning guitars for charity auctions etc., wasn't enough for people to think he's a nice guy. He was hoping that Axl comment to a guy in the bar took it over the edge for sure. :drevil:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Axl miss the old times, thats why he have changed so much (I think)... but he tries to kill the pain by not thinkng about it and sometimes bad-mouth Slash on stage, which is very bad way to kill the pain. he should just talk to Slash, not bad-mouth him while his holding the mic. while he got the mic. he can say anything, and he will and did.

I think Slash wan`t to put the old shit to rest, and shake hands whit Axl.

It`s up to you now Axl....... put this media fight to a final rest and get Slash out of your ass and say hi to the man.

:rolleyes:

Reunion???

:lol:

Ok...if that's the case, why would he be defending Axl Rose (an unpopular at best figure in the rock world) to a fellow musician?

R.

Gn'R fans. Axlites, Slashites etc. As you can see earlier on in this thread "Slash must be such a nice guy, he's saying nice things about Axl" - mid lawsuit :rolleyes:

R.

are you serious man>? you might find something to hang on slash that carries some weight soon, i have a shopping list on axl !, even axl said nice things about slash like last night, use those illusions and run with them man.

R.

R.

A just as stupid angle would be--Or is Axl just kissing up to Izzy and Slash now to get the VR fans and alienated old GNR fans back on his side for the new album? :rolleyes:

No, chances are these guys have simply matured, mellowed and gained perspective over the past 10 years unlike some here who keep trying to question the motives of people they don't even know. I think it's great hearing them voice respect for each other--what real GNR fan wants to see these guys still fighting like kids 10 years later? Axl sure doesn't sound like someone enraged at Slash over bogus lawsuits...and he says he's still working on the final 6 songs. So much for the evil S&D being the roadblock to a finished album...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

No good could have come from Axl sayin "Slash is still in my ass. Hes a fuckin dick..." etc etc. Axl spent a long time with the other guys and obviously became extremely close to them. They were practically family, so he would obvious miss them in some capacity.

Theres no politics or agenda in Axl sayin that he wishes his ex bandmates good luck. Hes luck seen that he probably has bigger things to deal with at the moment!

Hopefully, theyll start talkin some time. Even if they dont get back together, one of them should pick up the phone!

Grimo.

R.

R.

A just as stupid angle would be--Or is Axl just kissing up to Izzy and Slash now to get the VR fans and alienated old GNR fans back on his side for the new album? :rolleyes:

No, chances are these guys have simply matured, mellowed and gained perspective over the past 10 years unlike some here who keep trying to question the motives of people they don't even know. I think it's great hearing them voice respect for each other--what real GNR fan wants to see these guys still fighting like kids 10 years later? Axl sure doesn't sound like someone enraged at Slash over bogus lawsuits...and he says he's still working on the final 6 songs. So much for the evil S&D being the roadblock to a finished album...

AGREED.

Funny how Slash fans don't think Axl has some secret agenda by saying something cool about his ex bandmate. I do NOT believe Axl said what he did about Slash "....because it makes him look better, because it clerly does..." :rolleyes: but because of what TIU stated. That after 10 years and even in the midst of lawsuits, they have finally matured and mellowed, and perhaps this is the beginning of the "mutual respect" pathway.