new interview with Steven Adler

ssiscool

source

the is a new interview with Steven Adler. it comprises of 20 questions for the former drummer. one question is

Metal Sludge: Steven let’s talk about the band, past present, and all the Sludge! What happened with that recent stuff surrounding the old band members?

Steven Adler: Hey don’t get me wrong, I’m not too fond of Robbie or Jackass Jizzy, but Keri Kelly, I love Keri Kelly. As a person I love him, a business man he’s great, a player he’s phenomenal, there is no bigger jackass on stage – and I mean that in a good way

read more here

SS.

Edited by ssiscool

Guest swwet_child
I love Axl, I wanna kiss his face, and slap it, well first I wanna kiss it, then I wanna kick his ass.

:blink::lol:

And thanks for posting. :)

LOL

Matt Sorum: Can kiss my ass.

I love Axl. I wanna kiss his face, and slap it, well first I wanna kiss it, and then I wanna kick his ass.

on a scale of 1 to 10 I'm a 10 for a cool motherfucker

Steven is always good for a laugh!

..that was a joke about having sex with Tyler, right? :unsure:

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Steven on drummers,

Matt Sorum = Can kiss my ass. Sorum, I’ll give him a five. Cause he don’t do nothing special. And I have nothing against him because he took my, you know, he was hired to do my job. But, it wasn’t his fault; you know it’s just a gig to him. But he ruined all those songs that I wrote, cause Use Your Illusion, me and Slash and Duff wrote all that fucking shit.

"Umm, I smoke a joint, I jack off if I don’t have a woman with me, umm, well, first I’ll pee, than I’ll jack off."

That's exactly what I do every morning as well. :o

"The best moment of my life was having sex with Stephen Tyler in the back of a tour bus."

What the fuck?

Matt Sorum = Can kiss my ass. Sorum, I’ll give him a five. Cause he don’t do nothing special. And I have nothing against him because he took my, you know, he was hired to do my job. But, it wasn’t his fault; you know it’s just a gig to him. But he ruined all those songs that I wrote, cause Use Your Illusion, me and Slash and Duff wrote all that fucking shit.

Matt Sorum did kinda take something away for Gn'R songs when playing them live. It's so Easy sounds all wrong for starters, too robotic.

well steven and tyler were both really big addicts god knows mayb they were both high stephen ran out of whatevr and tyler still had loads and for a laugh said il give you some if you suck my cock when stephens sasked stephen agreed to and in there delusional drugged up state one thing leads to another and before you know it stephens in a maids outfit for tyler taking it up the back door and tempting him with a duster ......well thts my thought on what happend plus prob was stepehsn foirst time ver cos he aint ever prob had a woman ....but still he is a class person who cares if he gay evryones tryed it thts what college is all about ...........

Steven, If you weren't such a scrodum sucker, I would heal you from your suffering of ultimate "Strokeness' but, since you like to lick sweaTY BALL SACKS, i IMMEDIATELEY exempt myself from relieving you from your Dume, you suck fag turd QUeer.

MS: Name the 3 high points and the 3 lowest points of your career to date?

SA: "Okay, I’ll tell you the best, the best moment in my life, and the worst moments of my life. The best moment of my life was having sex with Stephen Tyler in the back of a tour bus."

IS THIS TRUE????????

WOW. that is one interesting interview.....

All i've got to say is ....when is the second part going to be posted?!??!??!?

Oh>and is that thing about him and steven tyler actually true??

:blink:

He never had sex with Steven Tyler! :huh:

They had sex with seperate women at the same time.

Yeah, but that's not what he says: "The best moment of my life was having sex with Stephen Tyler in the back of a tour bus". Did he just forget that there were women with them?

He also says he gave Slash his first guitar. (?) I thought his grandmother gave him his first one.

It was a funny interview, but he lied through his teeth the whole way through. :huh:

Go watch the Down On The Farm video - Duff didn't clap his hands at the start... and Slash's grandmother gave him his first guitar. :blink:

Anyway, it was still a cool interview, and I think Steven's great... but he should stop talking crap sometimes, because his stories change all the time and it gets a bit irritating.

Yeah, but that's not what he says: "The best moment of my life was having sex with Stephen Tyler in the back of a tour bus". Did he just forget that there were women with them?

Threesome mabye? Hmm...