Axl Rose Breaks His Silence

MarianoG

woooooooooooo! fuckin finally..lol but that whole slash thing was a joke.. when ur read it.. *As for a reunion with his former Gn'R mates, that seems unlikely. "I haven't spoken to Slash in ten years," Rose says. "I love the guy, I always wanted everyone to know how great he was, but.... I was just talking to Izzy the other day though."* but ya i think this is a damn good sign.. 06 is gnr's comeback only thing is.. mtv will have them on there.. and another thing music video anyone?????..lol u nv kno

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great news. Finally he has spoken.

And he said very interesting things, especially about the work they've done (first time we've heard of the song title 'Better', 13 songs for the album, etc.), and the fact that he talked to Izzy recently. Hopefully those two can have some sort of a colaboration in the near future.

Let's hope we have something new in the near future.

Edited by Stranger

mtv will have them on there..

fuck MTV ........... but i suppose if he wants to make the guns n' roses name a hell of a lot more popular, than yeah, go MTV................ but then theres the thing about them not playing music unless you stay up late late at night or unless you wake up around 4 in the fuckin morning.................

I'm trying to do something different. Some of the arrangements are kind of like Queen. Some people are going to say, 'It doesn't sound like Axl Rose, it doesn't sound like Guns n' Roses.'" He then smiles and adds, "But you'll like at least a few songs on there."

If some of it sounds like Queen it isn't different, but looking into it in a different way maybe he tried to refresh the Queen style of music. I'm almost sure it won't sound exactly like Queen, because i'm sure Axl used a lot of different instruments and software (yes, software!) that Queen never touched.

Closing, did you notice that Axl confirmed the strip club event?

omg, it just gets better and better!!!!!!!!!!!! this is by far the best stuff weve heard in the last couple years, atleast its not rumours!!!!!!!!! The mention of GNR being rumoured at many festivals also shows us that he is aware of the internet rumours where they come from, so he probably does follow boards to an extent...

GNR management needs to talk now! I want to see that assholes denying that Axl gave RS a interview, it already on their website, they can't ignore that there are news to talk about. In other words: Merck sucks. I hope Axl give up on that company and seek other management before album release and tour. :)

The show must go on...

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
'the blues' is destined to be a number 1 single all around the world, cant wait to hear the studio version of that song.

chinese democracy starts ?

Axl has stated that the songs played on the '02 tour would not be singles. It is worthy however.

The day after i felt lost, because there's no way to see U2 in Brazil. Tickets sold out, they will do other gig but i won't be able to buy them and the show will be in a tuesday in other city. Rolling Stone came with that article. I still can't believe.

:o :o :o :o

My dear god !!!!!!!!!!

He actually talked with an reporter ....finally !

I start to believe in what some people said , that he showing up in that party hat obviously would have the press there had some intention behind it ..wich was call the attention to the cd again .

Man is the first time in years he talks about the cd to the public , i can't heçp it i'm excited .......and plus he mentions festivals , wow RIR YES PLEASE

Axl says this year and we get hyped up, not me my friends, ive heard it before.I hope but doubt hes telling the truth and why the fuck aint the songs done yet?

We haven't heard it from Axl's mouth before mate.

This is reason to get excited!

W Axl Kev - need some salt for that hat!? rock3