Axl Rose Breaks His Silence

MarianoG

Axl says this year and we get hyped up, not me my friends, ive heard it before.I hope but doubt hes telling the truth and why the fuck aint the songs done yet?

We haven't heard it from Axl's mouth before mate.

This is reason to get excited!

W Axl Kev - need some salt for that hat!? rock3

Thats true but im just concerned about the hype then the silance as we allways get here.I wish like the next guy but im becoming jaded with it all, not that im quiting just jaded.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get it, Axl says the same as everybody else says every year and its fucking gospel now, i love the man but his word means little now days, 26 songs almost done, is he fucking kidding.

Axl said in 02' "soon isn't the word" and now "people will hear music this year". It seems that something different is going on now, to say the least. Come on and believe! :P

Great to hear from Axl again. 26 songs nearly done eh? At least the 2006 rumours are starting to have some substance. And finally we have a new quote to analyze until CD does come out. Have fun with the quote guys. I'm sure it'll be coming up sooner than you think.

Axl seems more like a normal person in that interview, unlike the different ways he has been portrayed over the past few years. Everyone always made him out to be some sort of recluse with no friends, no family, and a sensitive mentality. But finally it looks like he IS just a normal person, talking with the crowds, taking pictures, giving interviews, giving out SPECIFIC info. Pretty sweet

Axl seems more like a normal person in that interview, unlike the different ways he has been portrayed over the past few years. Everyone always made him out to be some sort of recluse with no friends, no family, and a sensitive mentality. But finally it looks like he IS just a normal person, talking with the crowds, taking pictures, giving interviews, giving out SPECIFIC info. Pretty sweet

Yeah, unfortunately people must make their own ideas of who Axl is. Oh well. He is definitely showing a great side of himself.

P.S. I don't start speculation usually, but he said that there were 26 songs done and 26 was the number on his Leafs jersey. I just find that funny. Very coincidental.

Yeah, unfortunately people must make their own ideas of who Axl is. Oh well. He is definitely showing a great side of himself.

P.S. I don't start speculation usually, but he said that there were 26 songs done and 26 was the number on his Leafs jersey. I just find that funny. Very coincidental.

weird huh