Axl Rose Breaks His Silence

MarianoG

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait a minute hear... slap me if it seems stupid... but if he has 26 out of 32 songs recorded.... and 13 will be on the cd... does anyone see where im going with this?

Could we see more than one cd? :o

There will be three albums if plans haven't change to drastically since 2002.

R.

This is just unfucking believable news. My jaw dropped when I read the article. Axl breaking his silence and giving specific information and then talks about Slash and Izzy? I am a happy fucking guy. :D Now Axl be a man of your word and release the album this year and put the rock world on its ass. It is long overdue that the king of rock come and reclaim his throne! rock1

After thats done with, pretty please...get the old lineup backtogether man.... ;)

Hey guys, i'm just as excited about this news as you all are, but weve been down this road before. Remember at RIR III when Axl said "we'll be back next year with a whole bunch of new songs?" That was 2002 people. Its crazy, because i'm an eternal optimist, but I still don't know how much stock I put in this.

26 songs NEARLY done? Remember, this is Guns N Roses we're talking about here. I love that Axl's finally come out with a statement of some kind, but hold off on celebrating until we get a concrete release date!

I gotta say though, it does seem like Axl must keep himself up to date with all the rumors! Mostly from internet forums, chat rooms, etc....I hate to sound pessimistic on this, but i'm just trying to be REALISTIC! Anyway, thanks Axl, for finally giving us something to talk about!

2006 Axl! Now or never!

When the album comes out I´m gonna sign off from this forum forever.

It will be filled with shithead fans who claim they know it all about gnr, they are gonna ask a fucking truckload of questions about GNR. Just because they love the NEW album....

I don´t personally care for that. I see it as we my friends, have come to a crossroad.

And I´m going somewhere else..... these roads aren´t for me anymore.

It´s gonna be like a bad breakup that I never wanted......

But hey! thanks for all the fun we had. And crazy discussions! :) You´re all like family...

wait a minute hear... slap me if it seems stupid... but if he has 26 out of 32 songs recorded.... and 13 will be on the cd... does anyone see where im going with this?

Could we see more than one cd? :o

There will be three albums if plans haven't change to drastically since 2002.

R.

The way I figure it, there will be 13 tracks on the first two albums. Then the left overs will either make another album later, or just be a bonus disc on the second album. Maybe like a collectors edition or something.

Pretty cool, good to hear from him.

Would be cool to finally hear CD i guess.

He acts like he's not excited - but we all know that you were Irish-jigging all around the room, Johnny boy. :D

:rofl-lol:

I knew you were going to reply :lol:

Oh yeah man, i'm so excited im creaming my pants. :rolleyes::P

Bold Predictions:

GNR plays Rock In Rio

We hear some new songs

Then on July 31, 19 years after AFD... Chinese Democracy will be released!

Then... The Original Band Reunites!!!!!

Wow, this is crazy... I am starting to cry!!!!! Of joy!!!!

Edited by december pain