Axl Rose Breaks His Silence

MarianoG

ok, here is the thing, Axl said that you will hear new music, listen to him carefully! He said music he made no mention of releasing CD, in fact he is talking about a song, maybe 2 as singles: one for a movie, and one near the end of this year as the first single of the forthcoming album "Chinese Democracy", this is what is planned right now, if all goes well Chinese Democracy will drop early NEXT YEAR. The first new music you will hear will be in the next 3-5 months on a soundtrack for a movie. This is acording to my sources who will remain nameless but are very in the know

thank guys

IZZY FUCKING RULES!!!

Gunsguy

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, here is the thing, Axl said that you will hear new music, listen to him carefully! He said music he made no mention of releasing CD, in fact he is talking about a song, maybe 2 as singles: one for a movie, and one near the end of this year as the first single of the forthcoming album "Chinese Democracy", this is what is planned right now, if all goes well Chinese Democracy will drop early NEXT YEAR. The first new music you will hear will be in the next 3-5 months on a soundtrack for a movie. This is acording to my sources who will remain nameless but are very in the know

thank guys

IZZY FUCKING RULES!!!

Gunsguy

i agree with the person who i am quoting......i really do :(

ok, here is the thing, Axl said that you will hear new music, listen to him carefully! He said music he made no mention of releasing CD

However: "But you'll like at least a few songs on there.", he then outlines individual tracks - sounds like it sounds like most of the conversation was about the album - but i agree in the sense that other things may come first.

R.

The first thing that flashes up on the Rolling Stone webpage (www.rollingstone.com) is "AXL Breaks His Silence!" This is going to make huge news for the media!

breaks.jpg

Doesn't really get much better than that :)

R.

rock1

girl talk with fall out boy ?!?! wtf, someone told me that they were gay......... no offense to any fans, but just what i heard from another fan at school

Edited by tainted_conscience

SilvesterStallon, how do you like this quote?.... :P

"As for a reunion with his former Gn'R mates, that seems unlikely. "I haven't spoken to Slash in ten years," Rose says. "I love the guy, I always wanted everyone to know how great he was, but.... I was just talking to Izzy the other day though."

It's great to se Axl and Izzy talking again!... maybe there is room for Izzy this summer?!... rock2

Did I miss something? Axl said they were still working on it. In fact, they havent' even selected the songs. He also said that we would hear music from them but did not say that the album would be delivered.

I believe we hear a single or a soundtrack song and an album on the horizon.