Axl and Izzy

SlashisGOD

I don't need to see Izzy up on stage if that ain't his thing. Having him in the writing credits on a bunch of songs would be good enough for me. Kinda doubt that'll happen but you never know what Axl and Izzy have been doing the past few years.

Guest JohnUlmer

Axl and Izzy have been talking for years. There was an interview with Izzy where he said he went to Axl's and Axl played him some tracks from Chinese Democracy. No one believed me. I posted it on Wikipedia and someone here deleted it and said it was false. But he's been talking to him for years; probably since around 2000.

Guest swwet_child
Axl and Izzy have been talking for years. There was an interview with Izzy where he said he went to Axl's and Axl played him some tracks from Chinese Democracy. No one believed me. I posted it on Wikipedia and someone here deleted it and said it was false. But he's been talking to him for years; probably since around 2000.

Can you please post that interview? :heart:

Can you please post that interview? :heart:

yeah i'd like to read that aswell.

SS.

The reason Izzy didn't join Velvet Revolver was because he didn't want to deal with another frontman after his experiences with Axl. There is no way on God's Earth that he would re-join the same frontman who put him off bands for life!

It's nice that they're talking again, and perhaps he'll contribute something on GNR albums after CD, hell, he might even join Axl on stage for a couple of gigs, which would be v. cool, but he will never ever rejoin the fold!

Izzy coming back to the band ?

Naa don't think so , me and luvaxl4ever where talking about that chance on msn ..but we can only wish he come back , but i think will remain a wish from the fans.

i mean seems he had that chance with VR and didn't want it too , just helped writing a few songs .He doesn't want the big spot lights on him i would say ....

Thats what i think he might do on this case ....maybe he helped writing some songs we never know :) that would be kickass

since izzy doesnt like doing stadiums and stuff, i think izzy should just join gnr to write and record stuff. like when UYI he was still in the band but he wrote and recorded stuff but then quit and axl hired gilby to do the tour. i think that should just happen again. and dont get steven back get matt sorum, and kick out dizzy. i dont like the idea of the keyboard in a rock/metal band. hope that made since lol. rock3

since izzy doesnt like doing stadiums and stuff, i think izzy should just join gnr to write and record stuff. like when UYI he was still in the band but he wrote and recorded stuff but then quit and axl hired gilby to do the tour. i think that should just happen again. and dont get steven back get matt sorum, and kick out dizzy. i dont like the idea of the keyboard in a rock/metal band. hope that made since lol. rock3

Why? Motorhead have employed someone on keys before. Iron Maiden have employed someone on keys. So did Zeppelin. And the kings of heavy metal, Deep Purple, had an organist/keyboardist/pianist. You need the keys to allow you to extend your musical scope. And Reed is an awesome performer.

i think izzy has probably wrote some stuff for chinese democracy and probably recorded some parts, or will...i am happy they are on good terms with each other

Really? :blink: You honestly think Izzy had recorded some parts? I wouldnt bet on it.

I heard Izzy sent Axl a bunch of lyrics for songs or somethin that Axl said thanks but no thanks.

Grimo.