If "The Blues" becomes a music video...

Guest JohnUlmer

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I'd like to mention once again, that according to Axl the songs played on the '02 tour will not be singles. So "The Blues" most likely will not be a video.

Since were fantasising here..

What about a blue skull with blood and snakes coming out of its eye sockets and spaceships flying in the background with buckethead at the controls and fireing lazers at elton john while he extracts a dildo from his asshole. then it could end with the members of velvet revolver playing in a play ground and getting chased by massive rats but with axls head on them!! :)

I want your drugs dude.

lay off the drugs anyway, dude... :lol:

I have had a thought about the video before. I've visioned this dark blue room where the whole band plays. The room is surrounded by lighter blue spotlights, and then there's stardust all over the place flying around.

G A Y :rofl-lol:

i kow he said the blues wouldnt be a single but since then the blues has recieved very positive reviews on the forum .Axl must know that is a big hit with the fans id say we might see it as a single a possible no 1 single in my eyes. same with the irs leak they must have looked on the forum to see what we thought of it ,didnt he go in to a strip club and play a few tunes to see what people thought he did say that in his interview about "The only time people ever write about me is when I go out to a strip club, because I don't chase the paparazzi down," that the only time i can remember him in the last 5 years of him being in a strip club the blues is too good to be a b side