Axl and Slash

Axl-rocks

Judging by the recent RS article, I think that Axl has come to peace with Slash, even though he hasn't spoken to him in 10 years and the same with Slash.

But before with Axl if someone spoke about Slash he would be like "He's in my ass that's where Slash is, fuckhead go home" or kick a person out, like at RIR 3 for waving around a Slash T-shirt. etc.

Also Axl mentions he has spoken to Izzy to, now what I think is between Slash and Axl is noone wants to make the first move and they are both so stubborn. I think when it does happen a renuion will follow, but not until after CD is released, cos I think that is Axls first piority and he has worked hard on it and after the new guys have toured, etc.

So I do think we will get a reunion when Axl is around 50 years old.

What do you think?

so we have all this to look forward to, the release of Chinese Democracy , a tour with the new guys, and a reunion, doesn't get any better than this. :)

Edited by Axl-rocks

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swwet_child

Well, Slash left the band; Axl wanted him in GN'R but he didn't. So it's up to Slash to make the first step, IMO.

Edited by swwet_child

Well, Slash left the band; Axl wanted him in GN'R but he didn't. So it's up to Slash to make the first step, IMO.

yeah I think Slash needs to make the first move aswell, cos he was the one that left.

Slash (but also Izzy and Duff) left because Axl was behaving like an asshole on a power trip. Axl should do the first step IMO.

yeah I think Slash needs to make the first move aswell, cos he was the one that left.

Slash (but also Izzy and Duff) left because Axl was behaving like an asshole on a power trip. Axl should do the first step IMO.

well Izzy and Axl are talking :)

and no Axl shouldn't make the first move, Slash and Duff left, so they should come crawling back, and Axl will say "well well well come crawling back huh"

well Izzy and Axl are talking :)

and no Axl shouldn't make the first move, Slash and Duff left, so they should come crawling back, and Axl will say "well well well come crawling back huh"

Why should Slash and Duff humiliate themselves ? Egos (including Axl's one) will have to be put aside.

Edited by Ferrari

Guest swwet_child
To me it sounded like Axl copied Slash's answer from a week or two earlier. Then added his "I just wanted the world to know how great Slash was" line. Not very original or heartfelt when you think about it.

He basically said the same thing in 2000 also so he's not exactly copying Slash's answer.

''I never said that I was bitter,'' Rose explains, characteristically concerned with making fine distinctions. ''Hurt, yeah. Disappointed. I mean, with Slash, I remember crying about all kinds of things in my life, but I had never felt hot, burning tears...hot, burning tears of anger. Basically, to me, it was because I am watching this guy and I don't understand it. Playing with everyone from Space Ghost to Michael Jackson. I don't get it. I wanted the world to love and respect him. I just watched him throw it away.''

Edited by swwet_child

None of the original memebrs will come back while Axl is involved with CD. They left because Axl wanted to take Guns in that direction, so why come back while hes still doin it?

I think any feud between Axl and the rest is done. Sounds like theyve all grown up, forgive and forget n all that. Once Axl phones Slash & Duff, or one of them phones Axl, and they just start talkin again, a reunion will be more likely. I cant see a reuion until they try and have some sort of friendship away from music first.

Im still very confident a reunion will happen though. rock3

Grimo.

So wow. Axl talks about how he still loves Slash, and people keep coming up with who should take the first step? Why? They appearantly are both happy with the way things are going, it's only the fans that want them to re-unite. Neither Slash, Duff, Izzy or Axl. A reunion maybe will happen sometime, but not as long as there's talk about "you should take the first step". If there's talk like that, both of their ego's are still too big, and the hurt is still too strong to get a reunion going.

So, what's Axl gonna tell the nugnr dudes, Sorry you're out of a job because these guys are rejoining? If i was finck or Brain i'd be exceptionally pissed off, Don't get me wrong, i'd love to see the return of the old band but if i was one of the guys who had worked on CD for years whilst slash and Duff and Izzy pised off to do their own thing then I would be really annoyed if i just got chucked out when they came running back.

Slash did try to make the first move in '01 in Vegas, but they booted his ass out.

Slash did try to make the first move in '01 in Vegas, but they booted his ass out.

you are correct, but all this gets conveniently forgot on here

You're always very quick to play that down whenever i mention that in the VR section :unsure:

Besides, in that interview just before new year Slash said he didn't think that Axl had anything to do with that.

Hardly the best place to go to make ammends - when Axl is on stage with the new band.

R.

You're always very quick to play that down whenever i mention that in the VR section :unsure:

Besides, in that interview just before new year Slash said he didn't think that Axl had anything to do with that.

Hardly the best place to go to make ammends - when Axl is on stage with the new band.

R.

perhaps axl wouldn't answer the door' after all he wouldn't answer it to izzy

OMG RO$E IZ SUCH A JERK HIS DOIN DIS FOR THE PR!!!!!111+!!11111 LOL FCK RO$E!!1+oneELEVEN!!!111

Stress much..... take some valium you'll forget all about it....

R.

It was Axls management apparently who kept Slash out. Didnt they then say that Axl has somethin in his contract sayin that he didnt have to do a show if any of the former gunners were in attendence? :unsure:

Grimo.