Axl and Slash

Axl-rocks

Slash is an asshole, we all know that! I hope Axl just forget about that stupid drughead!Axl Rocks, Slash Sucks!

Viva la Axl rOSE!

Shut the fuck up.

:lol: :xmasssanta:, you heard the man.....shut the fuck up ! dribble your crap to someone that cares.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The final hype for Chinese Democracy might be that Slash reunites with Axl and VR material that Slash is working on joins Axl's material and the band get back together for one last world tour with all members on board for one last stand.

Slash is an asshole, we all know that! I hope Axl just forget about that stupid drughead!Axl Rocks, Slash Sucks!

Viva la Axl rOSE!

How can you say that?!

:fuckyou:

Go fuck yourself

I think people are taking this whole thing too far. :unsure:

Axl didn't even say anything about releasing CD....Let alone REUNITING with Slash

Just to save you the disappointment... ;)

like you all know the story says Axl and Slash haven't spoke together for 10 years now, but... it just can't be becouse they were sued by Bobby Martin over the song Don't Cry like have been discussed in the year 2000! Guns N' Roses was sued like it was before the New GN'R... so Slash and Axl were both sued of this, so they must have spoke together a little while they were working this out. do you think Axl and Slash just never said anything about talking together there??? or how could they be sued as a band members of Guns N' Roses and work it out without talking together???

just wondering

because they feel bad about the firing incident, and Axl wants to apologise but feels too embaressed, and Slash doesn't want to ask for an apology. I, personally, think they both want to be able to talk to each other again, and bury the hatchet, but they just can't bring themselves to make the first move towards becoming friends again.

because they feel bad about the firing incident, and Axl wants to apologise but feels too embaressed, and Slash doesn't want to ask for an apology. I, personally, think they both want to be able to talk to each other again, and bury the hatchet, but they just can't bring themselves to make the first move towards becoming friends again.

slash was not fired by axl. slash quit the band on his own. the only people who was fired was steve and matt

and gilby clarke?

gilby was fired and quit at the same time on a somewhat friendly compromise.

gilby was all like "im not gonna do this cause ill quit"

then axls like "well were doin it so.... i guess youre out then"

then gilbys all "all rite then"

something like that to my best memory of what gilby said.

but twas weird how gilby left.