A Reunited GNR at Ozzfest 06?

Black_Jak

Before you shit and get, hear me out.

At last year's ozzfest, with the whole Iron Maiden Debacle, the tour is going to need something seriously huge to draw back the fans. And after hearing Axl talking about summer festivals and reunions and all of that jazz, it may be a possibility.

If not the original GNR than possibly NUGNR...either way, it would draw fans.

Just a thought.

Lets hear your opinions..

Considering I am in the Concert industry, there is NO way they would do Ozzfest. Do you realize a original GNR tour would rank in the top 5 of all time?? They would go the arena route and sell out multiple nights in most spots. If something like this is being talked about and I do not think it is out of the question, trust me, they will do it in a MAJOR way.

The only thing that's been said is Axl talked about being rumoured on appearing on festivals. That's all. He did not say he'd be at a festival and stuff like that. Why do all these conspiracy theories keep popping up time after time? You're more paranoid than you claim Axl to be.

"Every time there's a big festival announced, we get rumored to be on there, but we'll see what happens."
-W. Axl Rose (January 17th 2006)

Plase stop posting these type of threads. All they do is result in false rumours.

Unless you actually have a reliable source or a good reason to believe Gnr would play in a festival, don't post.

*CLOSED*