"As for a reunion with his former Gn'R mates, that seems unlikely."

neatd99

Sorry Jalp, but I don't think the journalist twisted anything.

Axl had no reason to say these words about Slash unless he wanted to try a reconciliation. :)

ferrari,

i see where you are coming from. But in all honesty, I believe Axl said those words about Slash because Slash said the same thing about Axl just a week before in that radio interview.

So, Axl obviously heard the Slash interview or read what he said online, so he just played the Public relations game as well.

I would hope that at the age of almost 44 Axl doesn't feel the need to play games such as 'he said something nice about me, then I'll say something nice about him'. Anyways, not the first time Slash has said something good about Axl.

he's not 44 yet :tongue2:

That's why I said almost...

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Jalp, but I don't think the journalist twisted anything.

Axl had no reason to say these words about Slash unless he wanted to try a reconciliation. :)

ferrari,

i see where you are coming from. But in all honesty, I believe Axl said those words about Slash because Slash said the same thing about Axl just a week before in that radio interview.

So, Axl obviously heard the Slash interview or read what he said online, so he just played the Public relations game as well.

I would hope that at the age of almost 44 Axl doesn't feel the need to play games such as 'he said something nice about me, then I'll say something nice about him'. Anyways, not the first time Slash has said something good about Axl.

he's not 44 yet :tongue2:

That's why I said almost...

i know........those damn keywords. they are all over the LSAT admissions test for lawschool. Guess i need to study a bit more.

!@#(@*$&!! 80 seconds is way too long!!!!!! :fuckyou:

A reunion would be so cool.....if it would actually be real, not like, forced or whatever. But seriously, they've all got so much potential and time left...why wait any longer to reunite? I think everyone wants it but they just don't want to admit it.

We should be more interested in what Axl and his new band have to offer us. Those guys might have elements that weren't present in the old GNR. We should be optimistic for what will be on CD.

That is all, flame me if you wish, but I'm right about this. There will be no reunion and there shouldn't be a reunion.

If this is from a GN'R fan, I'm Joseph Ratzinger. :fuckyou:

"hey joe....where ya goin with that, gun in your hand"

As much as ferrari behaves like a cupcake, as a longtime fan of Guns N Roses, I have to admit, I sympathize with his sentiments. He's truly a huge fan of the old band and you can't fault the guy for his loyalty to what once was the world's most dangerous band...

A reunion no matter when will rock the casbah.... rock1

As much as ferrari behaves like a cupcake, as a longtime fan of Guns N Roses, I have to admit, I sympathize with his sentiments. He's truly a huge fan of the old band and you can't fault the guy for his loyalty to what once was the world's most dangerous band...

A reunion no matter when will rock the casbah.... rock1

Thanks Sly. I appreciate your kind words.

Heres something fun to do today

Type in search box- reunion

Yes, try it sometime kids! Someone will be up late combining all this shit into one thread so it can fizzle out and die like the last hundred thousand reunion threads.

On topic: Never say never, but JALP had it right about Axl's words this time.

And you people wonder why he never says anything? BECAUSE NOBODY FUCKING LISTENS ANYWAY. :laugh:

well i have been reading this article since last week and i think we'll hear some music this year guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Prock3:D im so excited !!!! axl is being more flexible and cool than ever and thats a good sign ...k :wub: eep going AXL !!!!you are the best...forever!!!!

The original members of Guns 'n' Roses could reunite, lead singer Axl Rose has claimed.

The wild rocker, who still fronts the band with a changed line-up, has refused to rule out getting the original band back together again.

He said: "I haven't spoken to Slash in ten years.

"I love the guy, I always wanted everyone to know how great he was, but I was just talking to guitarist Izzy Stradlin the other day."

:lol::laugh:

Where'd he claim this? I want a copy! rock3

Last week, Axl revealed Guns 'n' Roses' long awaited new album, 'Chinese Democracy', is going to be released this year.

:rofl-lol:

That article is hilarious. Thanks Ferrari. :D