106.7 KROQ(Radio Station L.A) mention album

mayormccheesy

I've been listening to KROQ at work these past couple of weeks and noticed a lot of different things. I always listened to the station to see what new music they play as well as some classics(Metallica, Alice in Chains, Etc.) I never get to hear GNR on the station not even on flashback hours. Until this past week they been playing GNR songs on the station. I kind of find it weird but then again when a band is coming up with a new album they always play their material a lot. So I guess since we got news from Axl that we would hear music this year I think the station is starting to play GNR songs now. Plus the DJ in the evening(Nicole Alvarez)played Paradise City and mentioned that the Chinese Democracy album was going to be heard this year. After that she told the audience lets keep our fingers crossed on this one. I think the hype is already here people. CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS FINALLY COMING!!!!!

Edited by mayormccheesy

Yeah.. I agree with the part that the hype is here. Or atleast, the beginning of the hype. I've read in swedish newspapers today stuff like "Axl Rose: new album is released this year" and so fourth.. all he had to do was to show up at one event and his back in the loop. :D

I've been listening to KROQ at work these past couple of weeks and noticed a lot of different things. I always listened to the station to see what new music they play as well as some classics(Metallica, Alice in Chains, Etc.) I never get to hear GNR on the station not even on flashback hours. Until this past week they been playing GNR songs on the station. I kind of find it weird but then again when a band is coming up with a new album they always play their material a lot. So I guess since we got news from Axl that we would hear music this year I think the station is starting to play GNR songs now. Plus the DJ in the evening(Nicole Alvarez)played Paradise City and mentioned that the Chinese Democracy album was going to be heard this year. After that she told the audience lets keep our fingers crossed on this one. I think the hype is already here people. CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS FINALLY COMING!!!!!

"You'll hear music....."

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. It can only end in tears :(

Grimo.

"You'll hear music....."

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. It can only end in tears :(

Grimo.

I am getting ahead of myself!..I think the album will come out this year and we have been waiting for sooo long so we have all the rights to get ahead of ourselves..

:)