Will any North American music centre allow Axl to perform?

Son Of A Gun

I was thinking would any music centres in North America really be so open to let "Gn'R" perform there? In 2002 at the beginning of the American leg of the tour Axl failed to show up at Vancouver and it caused a riot. The on the 6th December he failed to show up to Philadelphia and caused another riot. And clear-channel said that 's enough and put a definite end of a chance of another riot by cancelling all the other shows to avoid riots. And bear in mind Axl caused 2 riots...within less than 30 days of each other. Big fish owners or whatever you call them don't want their music centres destroyed just because of a band frontman's failure to show up so do you think they will be very reluctant to just let them book dates despite what happened in 2002?

The CD will have to be a big sucess, then GnR will have to start a tour in Europe to get momentum. All the riots have happened in N.America, and Axl is gonna have to prove that he is actually able to show up for the concert. If all this happens, then the tour will be booked in N.America. I think Axl would be crazy to even try to tour here again without an album.

If Axl decides to tour again the best for him and his band would be to launch the tour in South America where GN'R is still very popular. If the tour over there is successful, it would give confidence to North American tour promotors to invest in GN'R again.

The solution is : 4 concerts in Argentina, 4 concerts in Brazil, 2 in Colombia, 2 in Chile, 1 in Uruguay, 1 in Venezuela, 1 in Peru, 1 in Bolivia, 3 in Mexico and 10 cities across Europe (Paris, Berlin, London, Barcelona, Rome, Lisbon, Moscow, Stockholm, Budapest and Athens). After that it would be easier to tour in the US.

Edited by Ferrari

If Axl decides to tour again the best for him and his band would be to launch the tour in South America where GN'R is still very popular. If the tour over there is successful, it would give confidence to North American tour promotors to invest in GN'R again.

The solution is : 4 concerts in Argentina, 4 concerts in Brazil, 2 in Colombia, 2 in Chile, 1 in Uruguay, 3 in Mexico and 10 cities across Europe. After that it would be easier to tour in the US.

what about Australia? :question:

The solution is : 4 concerts in Argentina, 4 concerts in Brazil, 2 in Colombia, 2 in Chile, 1 in Uruguay, 1 in Venezuela, 1 in Peru, 1 in Bolivia, 3 in Mexico and 10 cities across Europe (Paris, Berlin, London, Barcelona, Rome, Lisbon, Moscow, Stockholm, Budapest and Athens). After that it would be easier to tour in the US.

what about Australia? :question:

After touring in South America, Europe and the US, they could go to Asia (Japan, China, India, Israel) and that would include an Australian detour. So don't worry sweetheart.

Edited by Ferrari

I dont think it would be as simple as Guns havin CD out. What they may do is spread the tour dates out so that Axl can have plenty of time between dates and reduce the risk of him not showin. Unless they try and put somethin in his contract about him havin to turn up (good luck with that) I dont see how they can guarentee his behaviour.

Bottom line is, if Axl really wants to do it, and feels that he has to, then he'll do it. Otherwise he'll work to his own agenda. But he'll have somethin to prove after the 02 fiasco! Hopefully he'll use the next tour to say :fuckyou: to all his doubters.

Grimo.

wasn't there supposed to be a concert in Dublin this spring? i heard that the concert was all planned, but GnR didn't meet the cd release date. my mom had connections with the organizer, and i had either front row tickets or a box for the concert... i was like, fuck man.. :( think axl would have released it! but oh well.. whenever (or if ever) they tour again, i will definately get tickets!!! i hope they will be able to tour, despite the riots of '02.

• 2 weeks later...