axls look

axlroseisthekewlest

the guy didn't look too bad in the pics at the korn party. he still looks a little chubby. i hope the album is out this year. I hope they play outdoors rather then indoors. i want to see them at tinley park illinois. I hope axl delivers a good album. rock1

I hope you stop hoping to ever be cool in any way possible.

I hope to get drunk this evening. :)

Jesus, how many threads do we need like this?

1. Learn how to use the English language.

2. There is no evidence Axl has had any kind of surgery. Those are rumors.

3. Axl shows up with a spare tire at Rio, and now he appears to be 'fat' to everybody. How many of you have 6 pack abs? Do yourselves a favor and find the pics of Axl at THOB in Vegas the following year, prior to the 2002 tour and the 'dreaded jerseys and braids' and take a gander at the kind of shape he's in there.

4. Axl likes wearing jerseys and apparently the braids. Deal with it.

5. The man will be 44 years old. He's looking pretty damned fit to me for a guy that age. As for looking like he's put on a few pounds, WTF are any of you clowns smoking? He looks borderline anorexic if you ask me in the recent pics.

6. Stop believing everything you hear.

If I was to say Beta magically gave Axl the power to bend over and shoot lightning out of his ass while on stage, would you believe that? Although that statement is a stretch, assuming he had surgery or is a fat ass just because other people say so on forums DOESN'T MEAN IT'S TRUE. By looking at the recent pictures, especially the ones JALP (or was it Patience?) that are the 'comparison' shots I think that were found on HTGTH, it's obvious he hasn't had any kind of 'face-lift', surgery or anything else for that matter.

And please... please, please, please, please, please, please... no more STUPID threads like this.

I appeal to the powers that be to create a 'Stupid Motherfucking Threads' section so the morons can have a field day elsewhere.

3. Axl shows up with a spare tire at Rio, and now he appears to be 'fat' to everybody. How many of you have 6 pack abs? Do yourselves a favor and find the pics of Axl at THOB in Vegas the following year, prior to the 2002 tour and the 'dreaded jerseys and braids' and take a gander at the kind of shape he's in there.

5. The man will be 44 years old. He's looking pretty damned fit to me for a guy that age. As for looking like he's put on a few pounds, WTF are any of you clowns smoking? He looks borderline anorexic if you ask me in the recent pics.

If I was to say Beta magically gave Axl the power to bend over and shoot lightning out of his ass while on stage, would you believe that? Although that statement is a stretch, assuming he had surgery or is a fat ass just because other people say so on forums DOESN'T MEAN IT'S TRUE. By looking at the recent pictures, especially the ones JALP (or was it Patience?) that are the 'comparison' shots I think that were found on HTGTH, it's obvious he hasn't had any kind of 'face-lift', surgery or anything else for that matter.

And please... please, please, please, please, please, please... no more STUPID threads like this.

I appeal to the powers that be to create a 'Stupid Motherfucking Threads' section so the morons can have a field day elsewhere.

+ 1

Well spoken, Matt13...! :)

GREAT POST.

That last statement....LMAO :rofl-lol:

Face lift is meant for the wrinkles.

Axl has no wrinkles. 44 year-old people have wrinkles. If they don't have wrinkles, it means they had a face lift.

No offense Ferrari, but you're pretty gullible and quick to come to those conclusions if a) you're not a plastic surgeon B) you are so shallow as to label all people that are in their 40's as wrinkle bearing old people, and c) you're basing your conclusions on .JPEG's online, through a computer monitor.

Update, McFly, a) my money is on you NOT being a plastic surgeon B) that you are a pretty shallow person, and c) you are dumb enough to not understand that pictures, especially ones that wind up online, CAN tend to hide imperfections such as wrinkles and what not.

Trust me, bunky, have you ever seen pictures of stars like Christina Applegate and Cameron Diaz online? They look pretty good, don't they? Well, in real life they're not anything to write home about (they're still very attractive women 'live', but more 'real/down to earth looking' compared to wire images online). They have lots of imperfections of their own. When I worked with the two of them, did some photo stuff for them at Christinas wedding (which sadly just ended a few months ago), you can see the imperfections that the cameras hide... such as freckles, wrinkles and other things.

So before you go making wild proclamations that Axl has had plastic surgery, you better be Axl's plastic surgeon (not saying he has one) with some sort of solid evidence as such, or at least have the common sense to understand you can't judge everything by a simple picture. In other words, don't judge a book by its cover.

Shallow you are, young jedi.

PS- it can be argued that he's had botox treatments. That was evident during the 2002 tour, especially images of him with Kurt Loder after the MTV performance. But, that's not 'surgery', and most celebraties have that kind of stuff done just because they have the money and time to keep themselves looking good/younger. More power to him.

Edited by Matt13

Face lift is meant for the wrinkles.

Axl has no wrinkles. 44 year-old people have wrinkles. If they don't have wrinkles, it means they had a face lift.

What medical book did u get that from? :rolleyes: I can name plenty of people in their 40s and beyond who don't have wrinkles. They've also never had a facelift or any kind of cosmetic work done.

The only thing Axl may have had is botox. He has not had any surgery. If he got rid of the beard and the braids, you can tell he would look almost exactly the same as he did in the early 90s.

I heard tha AXl had his PUbic Hair COrn ROwed too..

???

Can anybody post some proof to this??...

For, I am stumped...

COrn ROwed PUbs sound EXtremely painful to me... JMO

... Please HElp!

Thank You! :fuckyou:

:lol:

Edited by Franchelle

I heard tha AXl had his PUbic Hair COrn ROwed too..

???

Can anybody post some proof to this??...

For, I am stumped...

COrn ROwed PUbs sound EXtremely painful to me... JMO

... Please HElp!

Thank You! :fuckyou:

:lol:

Hey darling, haven't seen you for a while ....Have you been gone or is it me :)

you all know he is lookin older + uglier, with extremely bad fashion sense, stupid braids/wig and a horrible GINGER goatee beard. also podgy and red faced.

but who cares its all about the music. the blues is one of the best songs ever!

p.s. axl please lose some weight it aint good for your weak ankles :rofl-lol:

wow ...Im never going to make another thread I wouldnt want to piss you off! :confused::no:

I'm so over trying to tear apart the "new" look. I'm just glad we got to see him., and hope we get to see and hear more of him in the future. :)

very true!! I hope we see more of him too! :)

you all know he is lookin older + uglier, with extremely bad fashion sense, stupid braids/wig and a horrible GINGER goatee beard. also podgy and red faced.

but who cares its all about the music. the blues is one of the best songs ever!

p.s. axl please lose some weight it aint good for your weak ankles :rofl-lol:

Really? Axl aint ugly. True he looks older so. What wig? Have braids look nice/cute. And what's wrong with a go-tee? A lot of man have such. Axl wanted something new. If he doesnt like it he can shave it. i see northing wrong with his go-tee. I think Axl's very cute. :wub::wub:

wow ...Im never going to make another thread I wouldnt want to piss you off! :confused::no:

No worries... only stupid people get the wrath... if I'm inclined to even post...lol.