Axl's Rolling Stone Interview picked up by other newspapers, radio. etc.

LA_0013

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please learn to spell you stupid fucking idiot - sorry i'm pissed, but things like this really annoy me - its the curse of the dumb-fuck mobile phone generation

Please learn to spell, you stupid fucking idiot. Sorry I'm pissed, but things like this really annoy me. It's the curse of the "dumb fuck" mobile phone generation.

:)

I do agree though. But I blame the Internet, not mobile phones.

Edited by Howard2k

Guest JohnUlmer

That's ridiculous. It's on the verge of being utter bullshit - his "quotes" are distorted to the point where he could sue them.

As a law of journalism - it should read, "...But I was just talking to Izzy the other day...", not "But I was just talking to Izzy the other day." - which implies it was a single sentence and a follow-up to the last sentence about Slash, etc.

It's pretty funny, really. No wonder he hides from the press.

Wow, it's pretty shocking how distorted Axl's words have become among some of the media. Simple solution though is not for Axl to run and hide...this is not something to seclude yourself from, it ain't nuclear fallout for Christ's sake. He should issue a release that clarifies his words, and also tells the media how utterly stupid, or perhaps manipulative, they are.

Really, unless you're one of the other members of Nu-GNR and would naturally be sensitive to hearing this stuff, this is a classic example of all press being good press. All this buzz around GNR, old or new, will only help CD's sales. I'm sure the record company doesn't mind.

If anything, I'd be more bothered by it if I were the VR camp. But it seems like all b.s...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

GN' R Reunion Article

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: This couldn't be taken anymore out of context. Like my joke one - Which I happened to be warned for :angry: However that is another discussion.

This is comedy!

You were warned for that shit? :lol:

I can't believe how someone can take it that far out of context...A kid in grade 5 wouldn't even get what they got out of it.

Un-fucking-real.

At the msn.com homepage it shows a picture of axl rose with the headline "Axl Rose considers G'N'R reunion"

and an article that i think was posted before someplace else.

ARTICLE

LOS ANGELES (KP International) - Not only is there supposed to be a long-awaited album released, but Axl Rose has hinted at the possibility of a Guns N' Roses reunion.

"Every time there's a big festival announced, we get rumoured to be on there," the singer told a music magazine. "But we'll see what happens."

Rose admits he hasn't spoken to guitarist Slash for 10 years, but says he still loves the guy and that he "always wanted everyone to know how great [slash] was."

Meanwhile, Slash is currently a member of alt-rockers Velvet Revolver along with ex-GNR members Duff McKagan, Matt Sorum and former Stone Temple Pilots leader Scott Weiland at the mic.

"There will never come a time when we get together and play under the name Guns N Roses because it's too f*cking tainted," Slash was once quoted as saying. "If he'd done the solo thing, then we could have gotten together and jammed for one show. Now it's like, over with. He screwed that up."

I just posted this cause i'm not used to seeing axl popping up on websites like these. Lately he;s been all over t.v. Chi.D is definiately the most anticipated album of recent years. Mybe of all time.

A gnr Reunion? seems far, far away in my mind. I don't think it would ever happen. I wish it did.