Soundgarden

stevGNR666

I was looking at my playlist and I have live clips from just about every big band that I regularly listen to and Soundgarden...they have no releases of any kind that shows their live prowess

I just want to hear Chris Cornell live at his peak instead of the latest Audioslave vocals where he's obviously growing weary with his scream in comparison (at least on studio and yes i have Live in Cuba as well)

can anyone help me out?

I had one show a hell of a long time ago. It was from Germany I think, 1994, Superunknown promo tour. It was a kick ass show tho, I'll see if I can find it again!

AWESOME! i really want to hear this!

it would also be cool to hear their early days pre-badmotorfinger....just all that reletless screaming sludge hehe...i wonder if chris could pull off those G's from Smokestack lightning...what a fucking great voice

I had one show a hell of a long time ago. It was from Germany I think, 1994, Superunknown promo tour. It was a kick ass show tho, I'll see if I can find it again!

AWESOME! i really want to hear this!

it would also be cool to hear their early days pre-badmotorfinger....just all that reletless screaming sludge hehe...i wonder if chris could pull off those G's from Smokestack lightning...what a fucking great voice

I know, those would be wicked. Fopp material would be fucking sw-e-e-e-e-eeeeet to hear live! rock3

It's people like you that ruin the music business!!

Lies my friend. It's those evil tab makers that are ruining it! Out to steal the artist's souls and children with their reckless interpretations besmirching their good names at the same time.

I blame the mothers who can't stop them falling in with the wrong crowds.

Soundgarden are shit.

Thank you for that excellent add to this thread. A truly remarkable sentence.

Now can I ask you a favor?

Drown in your ballsweat, dickhead.

Theres not enough sweat for me to drown in. Is it ok if i just drink it instead?

That will do perfectly :heart:

It's people like you that ruin the music business!!

Lies my friend. It's those evil tab makers that are ruining it! Out to steal the artist's souls and children with their reckless interpretations besmirching their good names at the same time.

I blame the mothers who can't stop them falling in with the wrong crowds.

*Tuts and shakes head*

What is the world coming to?

Hiya, I uploaded Soundgarden live in Denver 11.07.96 for you.

And yes, Soundgarden is by far the best band that came out of Grunge.

Set-list:

1. Spoonman

2. Searching With My Good Eye Closed

3. Let Me Drown

4. Pretty Noose

5. Burden In My Hand

6. My Wave

7. Ty Cobb

8. An Unkind

9. Improvision

10. Fell On Black Days

11. Helter Skelter

12. Boot Camp

13. Rusty Cage

14. Black Hole Sun

15. Outshined

16. Dusty

17. Blow Up The Outside World

18. Search And Destroy

19. Slaves And Bulldozers

20. Never The Machine

21. Jesus Christ Pose

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=46GMW75A

Enjoy rock4

Hiya, I uploaded Soundgarden live in Denver 11.07.96 for you.

And yes, Soundgarden is by far the best band that came out of Grunge.

Set-list:

1. Spoonman

2. Searching With My Good Eye Closed

3. Let Me Drown

4. Pretty Noose

5. Burden In My Hand

6. My Wave

7. Ty Cobb

8. An Unkind

9. Improvision

10. Fell On Black Days

11. Helter Skelter

12. Boot Camp

13. Rusty Cage

14. Black Hole Sun

15. Outshined

16. Dusty

17. Blow Up The Outside World

18. Search And Destroy

19. Slaves And Bulldozers

20. Never The Machine

21. Jesus Christ Pose

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=46GMW75A

Enjoy rock4

HOLY SHIT thanks man!!!

I agree with you on the part about soundgarden being the best band outta that era...cuz they clearly were!

Downloading now. Thanks in advance, ScottRose. :)

Absolutely love the band, but haven't heard much of them live. Will be interesting to see how Cornell goes singing Slaves And Bulldozers during the "so bleed your heart out, there's no more rides for free" part. My lungs hurt everytime I listen to it on Badmotorfinger.

Aha, thanks ScottRose! Never heard that show myself.

steve: I tried looking for the 94 show but couldnt find it anywhere. I looked thru my stuff and browsed different websites, but nothing :no: However, I will keep looking and if I find it I'll let you know.

Finally finished!

Sounds like one fucking gnarly concert - and that's just from listening to a few of the songs through my crappy little speakers at work. I'm going to burn it to a CD and listen to it with the headphones on the way home.

Heavy as all fuck. Listen to that Outshined riff. Gotta be one of the heaviest and best riffs ever written. rock3

Finally finished!

Sounds like one fucking gnarly concert - and that's just from listening to a few of the songs through my crappy little speakers at work. I'm going to burn it to a CD and listen to it with the headphones on the way home.

Heavy as all fuck. Listen to that Outshined riff. Gotta be one of the heaviest and best riffs ever written. rock3

It is, yeah. Absolutely mindblowing.

If you watched or recorded the famous GnR pay per view concert in Paris 92 you might have seen one of Soundgardens best performances. They opened that show for Gnr and they played a amazing set that was broadcast on TV live. I paid and saw it the day it was broadcast and recorded it. They end their set with a extended scorching version of Jesus Crist Pose and also play Slaves and Bulldozers.