The single/singles

Dachan

I believe that this has been done before, but i dont care because i missed that thread. Feel free to block the hell outta this thread.

Which songs on Chinese Democracy should be singles?

I say the Blues is the best choise to be a singel.

Madagascar and Chinese Democracy should also be singles.

What do you think?

I think T.W.A.T would be the best way to come back. It would make them look semi-tough again and a bit bad-ass. The press would complain, bitch and publicise them to hell, and the kids would rally behind their new found heroes.
What makes you think There Was A Time would make them look bad ass? Such little info has come out about the song, and I dont know how you could come to that conclusion. Please elaborate.

I think T.W.A.T would be the best way to come back. It would make them look semi-tough again and a bit bad-ass. The press would complain, bitch and publicise them to hell, and the kids would rally behind their new found heroes.

What makes you think There Was A Time would make them look bad ass? Such little info has come out about the song, and I dont know how you could come to that conclusion. Please elaborate.

i think he's saying the name TWAT is bad ass/rebelious/whatever

didnt he say none of the songs weve heard would be realesed as singles at all?

thank goodness for that...even though they're good songs, and I like them a lot, I just don't see The Blues kicking ass on the charts amidst all this hip hop stuff which is happening nowadays.

it needs to be a kick ass tune, reminding people that he is back, and showing them what they've been missing.

the blues doesn't do that.

I believe that this has been done before, but i dont care because i missed that thread. Feel free to block the hell outta this thread.

Which songs on Chinese Democracy should be singles?

I say the Blues is the best choise to be a singel.

Madagascar and Chinese Democracy should also be singles.

What do you think?

Well of course you think that, those songs are the ones they played for the majority of shows on the 02 tour. Will be cool to see a brand new spankin rock song that could come out. Maybe the studio version of IRS would blow us all away.

Grimo.