GET OFF AXLS BACK

I just want to say thankyou to Mr Axl Rose for everything he has given me and the music that has helped me through some difficult moments.Axl is slighted by the media and some people on this board for his selfishness and the fact he dosnt interact with fans ( mostly me ).Axl Rose will go down in history and in my opinion as one of if not the greatest rock frontman to have ever breathed and im gratefull i had the chance to hear his voice and lyrics.Many people here get caught up in the semantics but whats not in question is that Axl and GnR old and new have had a profound effect on some of us and i just wanted to say thankyou.

Just thought it might be cool if instead of the bitching we showed we are gratefull for the past and possibly the future.

You are a true idol in my mind Axl rock3 .

I just want to say thankyou to Mr Axl Rose for everything he has given me and the music that has helped me through some difficult moments.Axl is slighted by the media and some people on this board for his selfishness and the fact he dosnt interact with fans ( mostly me ).Axl Rose will go down in history and in my opinion as one of if not the greatest rock frontman to have ever breathed and im gratefull i had the chance to hear his voice and lyrics.Many people here get caught up in the semantics but whats not in question is that Axl and GnR old and new have had a profound effect on some of us and i just wanted to say thankyou.

Just thought it might be cool if instead of the bitching we showed we are gratefull for the past and possibly the future.

i agree brother' rock3, i think he could only come second best to elvis' mercury has never done it for me

Edited by lawrence

Yeah,

Thanks Axl. Theres a GnR song for every mood I ever feel and to me the music is a complete catalogue of emotion.

What ever happens in the future I will always appreciate the sounds and visions I have had the opportunity to see and hear.

i agree brother' rock3, i think he could only come second best to elvis' mercury has never done it for me

ha ha lol lol ha this is the most worthless pure unadulterated bunch of arse post ever EVER ever :rofl-lol:

ha ha lol lol ha this is the most worthless pure unadulterated bunch of arse post ever EVER ever :rofl-lol:

Id like to agree to this last comment, "worthless arse horseshit post"

I couldn't agree more if i tried GOAB. Top quality post rock4

Ya mamma! :D

if you feel like that why reply? :drevil:

Personally I like the guitar solos the most in GNR's music and what Axl thinks his music means or how we should listen to it or how we should live our life - well, that's his problem. Does anyone care what Perfect Crime is about? Not really, it just sounds great...there also some cool screaming on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Axl, thanx for being my favourite singer. Don´t ever change and remain true to yourself no matter what others can say. Your loyal fans will support you through all this shit ;) , you know we are with you and we love you :kiss:

As I said once, GNR/Axl are part of my life, they had a big impact in me during my teens, good memories and killing melodies. You rock man rock3 .

Edited by November_rain

I agree with you

I'm sure Axl himself would find posts like these all too ridiculous..

-Kickingthehabit

i wonder why?

I mean i bet an true artist apreciates the fact that some people love his art .

I think when real artists that put their soul on their work ...probably have as intention not only show what is on their mind but also to touch people souls/heart /mind . They want to reach to people somehow....

Anyway ALX s my idol , in all ways.

What he did is an true inspiration ....he fights against himself/his life all the time , since the beggining.Always trying to be the best he can , thats something rare.

No other artist cant compare to you in my opinion , you with GNR were part of lots of moments in my life .

Couldnt agree more! :)

Grimo.