Kelly Clarkson Is A Big Fan Of GnR?

Jackamo!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

She is not a GnR fan, she only used them to change her image as more "rock" and it's merely a publicity stunt!!!

That's what someone else thinks anyway. ;)

Come on, I thought you two girls were patching things up lately. I was away for almost a week--don't tell me there's already trouble in paradise! :D

I bet KC does get a kick out of her and VR both being with RCA. You have to figure she's got off on being able to meet Slash and Duff at RCA parties. Probably won't happen, but I'd love to have Slash play on one of her future tracks ala Elan. Many here would flame him, but that would kick ass...

LOL

She is not a GnR fan, she only used them to change her image as more "rock" and it's merely a publicity stunt!!!

Come on, I thought you two girls were patching things up lately. I was away for almost a week--don't tell me there's already trouble in paradise! :D

I bet KC does get a kick out of her and VR both being with RCA. You have to figure she's got off on being able to meet Slash and Duff at RCA parties. Probably won't happen, but I'd love to have Slash play on one of her future tracks ala Elan. Many here would flame him, but that would kick ass...

no it would not. i completley agree with Patience 4 Axl, she is NOT real gnr fan, and she's a fake rocker. shes crap and all her songs are still pop.

LOL

:lol:

Well, if Slash did that, I would finally have the willpower to actually listen to one of her songs from beginning to end....

Ah fuckin hell, she does me ead in that bird. I cannot stand her album, they play it (the girls) in work all the time and the songs are full of lyrics about oh, my ex boyfriend treated me like crap but i still love him and im so worthless without him and all this. She's not really being a good role model there is she? Destiny's child got it right - I N D E P E N D E N T! (Bills Bills Bills wasn't a good message though! :D )

Anyone heard her cover of scom?

It was acctualy pretty good :D

Yeah, it was good--although short, being part of a medley. She could sing just about any style of music due to her strong pipes.

Actually, I'll just leave it there as the last part of the above sentence spun my wondering mind off onto something else not suitable for the boards here... :shocked: rock2

Edited by Turn_It_Up