7. This i love

8. Prostitute

9. Better

10. Oklahoma

11. General

12. Ides of March

13. Zodiac

What are your thoughts ?

Nah.. The Blues and Madagascar will not be next to each other.

1. Chinese Democracy

2. The Blues

3. Madagascar

4. IRS

5. TWAT (There was a time)

6. Catcher in the Rye

7. This i love

8. Prostitute

9. Better

10. Oklahoma

11. General

12. Ides of March

13. Zodiac

What are your thoughts ?

Yeah.

You even got it in the right order.

you missed out "The Gift of New Pants"

What are your thoughts ?

I love Ferrari. And your list is complete shit.. You think CD won't have even one "unknown" track?

I love Wando. I love Hanoi Rocks. I love Mr. Fukaji. I love Axl. I love Slash. I love Jalp. I love Charles Manson. I love Moreblack. Tonight I love everybody. fetes-anniversaire-lfdpn-000.gif

Edited by Ferrari

1. Chinese Democracy

2. The Blues

3. Madagascar

4. IRS

5. TWAT (There was a time)

6. Catcher in the Rye

7. This i love

8. Prostitute

9. Better

10. Oklahoma

11. General

12. Ides of March

13. Zodiac

What are your thoughts ?

Yeah.

You even got it in the right order.

you missed out "The Gift of New Pants"

What are your thoughts ?

I love Ferrari. And your list is complete shit.. You think CD won't have even one "unknown" track?

I love Wando. I love Hanoi Rocks. I love Mr. Fukaji. I love Axl. I love Slash. I love Jalp. I love Charles Manson. I love Moreblack. Tonight I love everybody. fetes-anniversaire-lfdpn-000.gif

You on crack, boy?!

What about "Seven", "Leave Me Alone", "General", "Thyme" and "Eulogy of a Broken Heart"?

~M

Good point. At least one of those, and possibly all of them, will appear on CD. These rumoured tracklists are a joke. Thre's really nothing to base the speculation on. The only ones that might possibly be on the album are the songs Axl recently named as his favorites. But his faves might not even be on CD. What if those songs dont fit in with the rest of CD, so he holds back his favorites for a future album. Remember people: While making AFD, Axl considered November Rain and Dont Cry to be superior to Sweet Child, but used Sweet Child because it fit in with the record, and the other two weren't complete yet.

What about "Seven", "Leave Me Alone", "General", "Thyme" and "Eulogy of a Broken Heart"?

~M

ah ha I knew you couldn't resist. You beat me to it. :P

Long time no see. How you been?

On topic, you guys forgot the song where the tracklist has been officially announced and we know what the hell we're talking about. :D

~M

Yes, there are even more song titles but im just guessing... And the General is on the list B) :lol:

Brain has mentioned this songs (Zodiac and the Ides of March ) as far as i remember...

Edited by Hanoi Rocks

We could probably guess about 4 or 5 titles on CD but im guessin that a lot of it will be songs that we've not heard. "We're holdin the big guns back" is what Axl said in 02, or somethin like that anyway, so maybe we havent heard what the titles of the singles will be.

I'd be surprised if there isnt some songs on there that we havent heard of.

Grimo.