steven adler interview PART II

nanker_phelge

Just read part 1 again, and only just noticed the "high point is havin sex with Steven Tyler at the back of a tour bus"..... :blink: Im a little confused. Did they just get lost in the moment, or were they havin sex with some other birds at the next time at the back of a tour bus???

Back on topic, Adler is a quality dude. Shame that if there is a reunion, its just as likely to be with Sorum instead of Adler coz as Turn_It_Up said, he'd wanna live the heydays all over again, which would probably not what the rest of them would want.

But hes a cool mutha! B)

Grimo.

I have very mixed feelings about Steven. While I do feel really sorry for him, I also know it's his own fucking fault, bottom line. As much as he wants to blame other for certain things that happened, it's all on him.

I think the guy is a real sweetheart. But he's also an addict, and I have no repect for that, since he's never kicked his habits. Even Dizzy said he was smoking crack on stage at a recent show.

-Rob

Edited by rbudrick

I have very mixed feelings about Steven. While I do feel really sorry for him, I also know it's his own fucking fault, bottom line. As much as he wants to blame other for certain things that happened, it's all on him.

I think the guy is a real sweetheart. But he's also an addict, and I have no repect for that, since he's never kicked his habits. Even Dizzy said he was smoking crack on stage at a recent show.

-Rob

Well said. Tragic...