AXL HASN'T TALKED TO SLASH IN 10 YEARS.DO YOU KNOW THE REASON??

axlswife

I DONT KNOW EXACTLY HOW AXL AND SLASH HAVENT TALKED TO EACH OTHER ... WHAT I REMEMBER IS THAT IN 1995 THERE WAS A FIGHT BETWEENTHOSE GUYS AND AFTER THAT .....WELL ...I HAVE READ SO MANY THINGS THAT I DONT BELIEVE BECAUSE AXL SAID...i love slash....

It is bizarre but both guys are strong willed and because of the contoversy that always surrounds them maybe they just think people will make to much of a big thing out of it if they do speak. Sounds crazy but when theres lots of people looking at you to say well whos guna be the first one to make a move you tend to hold onto your ego and pride and although it sounds childish it happens in life. I also think that where Slash is with Matt and Duff... I think Duff would bury the hatchet with Axl too eventually but I always though Matt was a bit anti Axl and seems to me that as long as there is VR and Matt then it will be a case of both sides holding off. Sorry I dont know what it is about Matt and I dont really have anything against him but basicly I just see it as since hes been around then theres been divide, not that I totally blame him or anything.

Or maybe its just the different musical directions they are all going in.

I DONT KNOW EXACTLY HOW AXL AND SLASH HAVENT TALKED TO EACH OTHER ... WHAT I REMEMBER IS THAT IN 1995 THERE WAS A FIGHT BETWEENTHOSE GUYS AND AFTER THAT .....WELL ...I HAVE READ SO MANY THINGS THAT I DONT BELIEVE BECAUSE AXL SAID...i love slash....

MAYBE BECAUSE HE HATED THAT WHENEVER SLASH WROTE HIM AN EMAIL HE USED ALL CAPITAL LETTERS LIKE HE WAS SCREAMING AT HIM!!!!!!

.......................... :P

God bless Caps lock... :rolleyes:

well their ways parted along time ago, they both live their own lives and may not see the need to speak to each other anymore, or simply don't want to and have nothing left to talk about, and of course the lawers do all the needed communication for them .. :rolleyes: like its been said..

I think it was all a public relations game.

Slash said I haven't talked to Axl in 10 years.

Axl says, I love the guy...I wanted everyone to know how great Slash was.

I bet Axl heard what Slash said in that radio interview and Axl inturn would have looked really stupid if he had badmouthed Slash so he gave the public what they want to hear.

Remember, Slash said it best........."Axl Rose is one fucking smart guy"

And that goes for music and media relations.