Possible leak of GNR Headlining Ozzfest '06

GrazoTheClown

Like this is a big suprise. Black Label Society has been told they are gonna play in 06. First they are gonna do a headlining club tour in May, then maybe go to Europe after that.

I was trying to get some more info out of him. The only thing I got out of him was that he was told that at one point it sounded like GNR or AC/DC might headline, but he is unsure if that is the case now or not. He says they are being ultra secretive this year.

This was taken from an interview with a member of Black Label Society, done today by a member of another board I'm a part of.

Doesn't sound like nothin'. Thanks for posting anyway.

Personally this is the best Axl Rose quote:

''Yeah, Chris Pitman wrote the whole album by himself in an hour. It takes a while to get it out there because there was disputes with the band whether we should just release 32 different versions of Silkworms.''

''Yeah, Chris Pitman wrote the whole album by himself in an hour. It takes a while to get it out there because there was disputes with the band whether we should just release 32 different versions of Silkworms.''

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

It is a great quote, although perhaps not as good as: "I woke up one morning and saw a riot on TV and I thought I missed a show!"

I think that the Ozzfest may be the only way that GNR will get any major promoter to back them in the States. At least with Ozzfest, you have many other bands that could step up and fill-in if Axl went crazy and decided to take the night off. I think it could be a huge draw and tickets will be twice as much as last year.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

It is a great quote, although perhaps not as good as: "I woke up one morning and saw a riot on TV and I thought I missed a show!"

Yeah I like that one but I clearly made that last one up! :laugh: Muhuahhahaa

:laugh::rofl-lol::laugh::rofl-lol:

hahahahaha thats funny!!!

Now I doubt GNR will be doing the Ozzfest...there was some rumor about ACDC touring but no one knows what their plans our so if this is true MOST LIKELY it will be ACDC going to Ozzfest which will ROCK MY SOCKS!!!!

:krider:

id be dissapointed if gnr went to ozzfest, they dont have a gd reputation for looking after good bands. look wat they did to maiden last year. but in the end of the day maiden became more popular and the ozzbournes were exposed for the scum they are.

True, True. I lost all respect for Sharon then. My understanding was Ozzy wasn't actually involved in this incident?

Anyway, if GnR does headline Ozzfest 06, then I assume all bad blood about Axl trying to steal Zakk back in the late 90s is water under the bridge now.

Seems hard to imagine that Axl and Sharon could co-exist.

Very true. That's a whole fuckload of ego rubbing each other's fur the wrong way.

-Rob