Axl Rose on Tom Leykis Friday?

insomniac

I dunno if the story itself is true (but I doubt it) - but I highly doubt Leykis posted that. Look at the reply I posted below it (as Tom Leykis)

-darknemus

no idea. my friend in los angeles just called me and told me

Your friend said he heard it on the radio or read it on that board? There's a BIG difference.

-darknemus

I dunno if the story itself is true (but I doubt it) - but I highly doubt Leykis posted that. Look at the reply I posted below it (as Tom Leykis)

-darknemus

no idea. my friend in los angeles just called me and told me

Your friend said he heard it on the radio or read it on that board? There's a BIG difference.

-darknemus

he said he read it online there

why does everyone think this would be untrue? axl has re-emerged at a party' he has had photographs taken' he has spoke to RS magazine' he has said we will hear MUSIC this year'do you all expect him to dissapear agen for 6 months?surely the candle would burn out'the hype would die'if he isn't on this show after its plastered on their website i'd be very surprised' he has seen the attention he's got just by partying' dont forget all this fuss & he still aint give anyone anything'

that is my 2 centson this matter

THE ALBUM EXISTS

why does everyone think this would be untrue? axl has re-emerged at a party' he has had photographs taken' he has spoke to RS magazine' he has said we will hear MUSIC this year'do you all expect him to dissapear agen for 6 months?surely the candle would burn out'the hype would die'if he isn't on this show after its plastered on their website i'd be very surprised' he has seen the attention he's got just by partying' dont forget all this fuss & he still aint give anyone anything'

THE ALBUM EXISTS™

Because it was written by a 'fan' on a messageboard not unlike this.

There's nothing official on the site that says Axl will be on the show. NOt saying it won't happen - but that's why people are calling out 'fake'. ;)

THE ALBUM EXISTS

Because it was written by a 'fan' on a messageboard not unlike this.

There's nothing official on the site that says Axl will be on the show. NOt saying it won't happen - but that's why people are calling out 'fake'. ;)

i will give your veiw the benefit of the doubt'but i dont expect him to vanish' i expect more sightings' i came out of work at 10pm tonight' listening to radio 1 in my car' the dj said were getting some good comebacks this year' all saints & guns n roses' everyone is up for this' i think axls phone is ringing off the hook' for guest appearences

i will give your veiw the benefit of the doubt'but i dont expect him to vanish' i expect more sightings' i came out of work at 10pm tonight' listening to radio 1 in my car' the dj said were getting some good comebacks this year' all saints & guns n roses' everyone is up for this' i think axls phone is ringing off the hook' for guest appearences

Well the All Saints one is true:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4644792.stm

Lets hope the Gn'R one is :)

R.