DVC/GNR news?

TheDemocracyRose

htgth.com

just got my latest issue of zoo magazine and inside it has a feature on the da vinci code where it offers about ten or so facts about the film. It mentions locations, who's in it and all that but most interstingly is that the last fact it metions is that Guns n Roses will have a song on the soundtrack. It goes on to say that it is there first in seven years. Take this as you will but why would a magazine doing a story on the da vinci code make this up? and how would they know about the rumour on the forums? after all theor researching the film not guns n roses. Anyway there it is..........hang me.

Some fans are hilarious. When a media proclaims that a reunion is coming up, they bash the media (some even write to the journalists complaining ! :rofl-lol: ). If another media proclaims that there will be a song of Axl's new band on the soundtrack of a movie, they believe it and feel happy...

Edited by Ferrari

Although this could be false - this could be true. How far have the rumours gone, i have seen the rumour on some sites - but not loads?

As for Merck's comment - he didn't say it wouldn't happen.

Lets wait and see :)

R.