Local Bands

Death Star

Crucial Fix is the only good one around. Thay don't have any sound clips or anything yet, but they're gonna be big. One of their main influences are GnR too. They sound kinda similar to VR, but a little heavier. They also have a song that sounds like somethin Izzy would do solo. Their heading into the stuio soon.

http://crucialfix.net/index.html

Also, I'm in a band called "Tony Weber's Spoonful" but we don't have a website. They've been around for 20 years or somethin like that. I'm the youngest person to ever be in the band. :D

Edited by The Volitan

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Crucial Fix is the only good one around. Thay don't have any sound clips or anything yet, but they're gonna be big. One of their main influences are GnR too. They sound kinda similar to VR, but a little heavier. They also have a song that sounds like somethin Izzy would do solo. Their heading into the stuio soon.

Also, I'm in a band called "Tony Weber's Spoonful" but we don't have a website. They've been around for 20 years or somethin like that. I'm the youngest person to ever be in the band. :D

Tampa! No wonder you are so conservative!

1. I live in tampa BAY. I actually live quite aways from Tampa itself.

2. There aren't a lot of consevartive around where I live. You can go an hour without seeing a "Kerry in '04" sticker.

2. There aren't a lot of consevartive around where I live. You can go an hour without seeing a "Kerry in '04" sticker.

Sorry I left the Bay out, but isn't that a very conservative area? I mean there are Kerry stickers everywhere.

Sorry I left the Bay out, but isn't that a very conservative area? I mean there are Kerry stickers everywhere.

Conservative means pro-Bush, right? This isn't a conservative area.

John Denver was from here. Amazing musician that you all should know.

Well considering i don't know him, could you please post his site or somthing like that. :)

Look him up on Wiki or Google. He was from here, but didn't play here. He became a big star and an excellent musician. He sadly passed away several years ago.

Conservative means pro-Bush, right? This isn't a conservative area.

Not nessecarily, conservatism is a more deeply rooted political idealogy. I believe a prominent Tampa Bay newspaper that had endorsed republicans for years refused to endorse Bush or Kerry in '04, atleast that's what I remember reading.

check these guys... they are most excellent.... They've been around for like 4 or 5 years, and are between the ages of 19 and 21. They are an excellent power trio. Amazing guitar, great singing... just all-around great music... think Black Crowes/SRV/Jimi Hendrix/The Faces, but still somehow new and fresh...

MEDUSA STONE

http://www.purevolume.com/medusastone

They've opened for the likes of David Lee Roth, Alice Cooper, and Silvertide... They're gettin' there...

Buddy Guy

Muddy Waters

Oh yeah, Chicago: land of the blues :P

Chicago is a great town, and there were so many legends on that 1950's scene.