m shadows meets axl

dead horse322

hey, just been reading kerrang at uni, they have a report on the korn party axl was at, apart from the whole article was AXL AXL AXL!

Anyway, kerrang spoke to m shadows of avenged sevenfold (possibly the biggest gnr fan ever) lol. He said that he was extremely nervous when someone introduced him to axl because he's his idol, but axl was really nice so it made him feel comftorble. Axl thanked him for all the nice things he's said about guns n roses!

just thought id share it, must have been a wicked experience for him!!

Guest cherry_bomb
i bet they got boners :)

:o

matt0xy.jpg

boing!

yeah bad obession ive heard his voice, i love it!! he's just so.... :wub::wub::wub: amazing. i bet he was loving it

Guest cherry_bomb

i bet they got boners

:o

matt0xy.jpg

boing!

yeah bad obession ive heard his voice, i love it!! he's just so.... :wub: amazing. i bet he was loving it

:rofl-lol: hes smalll :lol:

WTF,WHY AM I OBSERVING THAT :ph34r:

small? :drevil: ok....

and you love it

im guessing none of you have heard avenged sevenfold's newest cd, city of evil, it is the best, most impressive album i have heard since 1993, no screamo, great guitars, and his singing is superb, they are an amazing and talented group.

a lisp? your just retarded.

get face fucked? nah, he's too busy having sex with more women than you will ever meet, dumbass.

Guest cherry_bomb

im guessing none of you have heard avenged sevenfold's newest cd, city of evil, it is the best, most impressive album i have heard since 1993, no screamo, great guitars, and his singing is superb, they are an amazing and talented group.

get face fucked? nah, he's too busy having sex with more women than you will ever meet, dumbass.

Im getting a feeling these comments are directed towards me because of the lisp comment.

Sure dickwad. C.O.E is a decent album. Yes, most people (not everybody) have heard C.O.E, and they comment on how they like it. I hate the screaming as well, it sucks.

There is a lisp, and I wont change my mind on that. I heard it when they did there little interview thing on MTV 2's Rock n Roll countdown and it was there.

The only face fucking that I do, is me going down on a girl. Other then that, I dont need to know what you do in your free time.

Thank you, and fuck off.

J.Walker

:lol:

yeah why would he assumer we havent heard it?! ive owned the cd for a while now and i love it, as ive said before!! and i shall defend a7x till my death!

and yes BA, i did notice a slight lisp. not a full blown one, just a little. and i think its adorable!! he's beaaaautiful

Iv only heard bits of it, and yes your right, its quite brilliant... rock3

Hehhehehehehe. Great post. Let them talk.

Avenged Sevenfold is great. Not only City of Evil. All the albuns are great rock1

You don't like Avenged Sevenfold.

Simple.

DON'T LISTEN rock3