Which is the best Motley album to follow Red White and Crue?

Gracii Guns

buy Shout At The Devil and Too Fast For Love at the same time. Listen to those for about 3 months. Then, go buy the rest in any order your heart desires. those first two albums are the REAL Crue. i love all their stuff, but those first two are just magical. they've never reached that level musically since. they've had more commercial success, especially with Dr. Feelgood. Dr. Feelgood is a great album, but even it doesn't sniff those first two.

Dr Feelgood or Too Fast For Love

Or if you have alot of money to spare, Music To Crash Your Car To Vol. 1, it's about £25/ $40 , but it's the first 4 albums loaded with demos, extra tracks and stuff like that.

Good buy.

that sounds good, get that

theres a good motley crue album..? :o

sorry i jus emailed luke skywalker n he has confirmed...no there is no good motley crue album...plenty of garbage...but nothing worthy of the term "good"...

why dont u do as another poster has already suggested n get an aerosmith album...may i suggest rocks or even toys in the attic...