Who should support GNR on a tour??

st0n3r

Avenged Sevenfold would be cool.

Monster Magnet are has beens and they aren't very good live.

Velvet Revolver??? :P

The other STP members' band?? with the guy from Filter (I can't remember their name)

Dual Headline with Audioslave?

Izzy Stradlin?

Velvet Revolver, seriously.. He said he loves Slash and I don't think he hates Duff or Matt either (I know about the Matt-firing-incident but Axl can't be mad to him anymore).. During the encore could Slash and Duff join the new band on stage :)

I don't think Korn wants to support any bands anymore..

Edited by Wando

Velvet Revolver, seriously.. He said he loves Slash and I don't think he hates Duff or Matt either (I know about the Matt-firing-incident but Axl can't be mad to him anymore).. During the encore could Slash and Duff join the new band on stage :)

I knew some idiot would WRITE something like that...

That tour would been a disaster..

There are some people that always have to mixe axl/slash, gnr/vr and try to reunite the old days.

Move on, new lineup and time will tell us what they can do

On topic, Motley crue or Foo fighters these days best bands

Edited by Revesokken

mmmm... lets think...

The darkness

or

Avenged Sevenfold

or

Hoobastank

or

Puddle of mudd

or

Godsmack...

i chose this bands only because i like em! but... i think the darkness would be amazing...

There are some people that always have to mixe axl/slash, gnr/vr and try to reunite the old days.

I just answered the question :rolleyes: I don't see any reasons why wouldn't it work if Axl loves Slash and vice versa.. The encore-thing was dreaming though ;) Another thing is does Slash want to support GN'R (he'd feel like supporting his own band, which he don't want to do I guess)

I just answered the question :rolleyes: I don't see any reasons why wouldn't it work if Axl loves Slash and vice versa.. The encore-thing was dreaming though ;) Another thing is does Slash want to support GN'R (he'd feel like supporting his own band, which he don't want to do I guess)

Hey Wando, just ignore Revesokken...

he's just a gay bashing nazi who doesn't like izzy!!! :shocked:

Hey Wando, just ignore Revesokken...

he's just a gay bashing nazi who doesn't like izzy!!! :shocked:

And we once again see who are bashing. Charles Manson