Why Madagascar???

Graeme

This was already a thread, and it could be because Madagascar drifted away from the rest of Africa and became isolated but was still beautiful, much like maybe what Axl thinks of himself drifting away from his ex gunners.

I stole this from someone so they were right and need credit. ;)

PP :)

NO!!!! They are shit expensive there. Something like £16.99 - way pricey.

Fopp, is better, next time you go there, go ages up the high street til you pass some cadburys cafe, then go right down a corridor, called 'the corridor' way cheaper. (Fopp is there)

PP :)

I think it was 10.99 actually, there must've been a sale on or something. i have heard that fopp is more reasonable but the majority of fopp stores this side of the border are quite small and don't have as great a aelection as HMV, still, will keep an eye out, next time i am down!

I think it was 10.99 actually, there must've been a sale on or something. i have heard that fopp is more reasonable but the majority of fopp stores this side of the border are quite small and don't have as great a aelection as HMV, still, will keep an eye out, next time i am down!

You are very wise my friend.

Guest JohnUlmer

Maybe Axl just liked the movie a lot?

(Yes people, that is a joke; I'm aware the film came out well after the song was conceived and performed.)

Yeah, that was a pretty lame joke, Only kidding dude. That movie is actually quite funny. there was a time when kids Movies were works of art and were genuinely funny and really endearing to watch i.e The Jungle Book, but it's all gotten too corporate and overtly politically correct. kids movies these days suck. shrek is the nly recent one i can think of that made me laugh and that was just because it was a blatant satire. Movies for children have lost their magic. they should stop trying to make them because it's all been done before. Just let them watch the classics when they're youn instead, god knows there are enough of them

Edited by Graeme