whats the next move

lawrence

ok, so whats axls next move?he dissapears for a couple of years, then decideds to make a comeback at korns launch tour party, obviously un-invited'

this was a pretty clever move on his part' he obviously stole the limelight due to munkys reaction'

in my opinion there is a plan in effect,

post your opinions on what you think could be the next move,

av9560op.jpg

Edited by lawrence

I think the Korn party appearnace was his way of saying.. 'hey remember me? im back bitches'

It must mean something coz the guy never appears like.

Personally I think they will wait around for the next couple of years. In a business as cut throat as rock music, you cannot rush things out.

Plus, another thing. Its not like they will tell us what they are doing.

Edited by busngabb

I think Axl was invited to the party. Munky is just upset because the party was meant to be about them but Axl Rose stole the limelight.

Personally, I think you might get no news in the next month or so. Just pure speculation. Then perhaps we might hear something.

ok, so whats axls next move?he dissapears for a couple of years, then decideds to make a comeback at korns launch tour party, obviously un-invited'

this was a pretty clever move on his part' he obviously stole the limelight due to munkys reaction'

av9560op.jpg

Oh i agree lawrence...somethin is going on something has been planned and something is in the works..but what could it be?

av9560op.jpg

Oh i agree lawrence...somethin is going on something has been planned and something is in the works..but what could it be?

Chinese Democracy perhaps? :P

I think Axl was invited to the party. Munky is just upset because the party was meant to be about them but Axl Rose stole the limelight.

I agree.

I think it shows just how special Axl is, nothing since 2002 - then a whole party of people welcome him with open arms.

R.

all we need, is just a little "more" patience!!!!!!!

At least the guy has given an interview and has been seen in public with other rock star folk! Thats a step in the right direction, im sure the album will come out, i dont think soon is the word, althoug i am hoping that somethings goin on this year, wouldnt rule out seeing them doing a few gigs before the album is released.

Maybe some summer festivals. If nothin happens around march / april, i think that perhaps its more likely if somethins gunna happen this year, itl be a few appearences at big festivals, not a world tour or anything.

just my opinion.

rock on, great pic.

Didn't Axl go to some Led Zep party a couple years back? So this doesn't necessarily mean something is gonna happen.

But I have heard the Grammys are coming up. Anyone know when that is? Seems like an obvious place.

Or even the Oscars, if they are coming up (I don't know) - that would be a cool place to perform a song off the Da Vinchi Code. Good promotion for the movie and the band at the Oscar Awards.

I know, the tired old award show speculation, but if GN'R's coming back you'd think they'd want to get out there and perform in front of a large television audience.

Edited by KBear

Since nobody bothered looking it up for me :rolleyes: , I found out the Grammys are Feb 8th and the Oscars are March 5th. The Oscars would be a bit early to promote a May launch of Da Vinchi Code perhaps, but that Grammy date is looking mighty sweet if there is a March or April launch of Chi Dem.

Ya never know... :unsure:

Axl going to a party means only one thing.......................Axl felt like going to a party.

I do not see the connection between this and the imminent release of CD. People really need to snap back into reality.

If axl was going to these kind of parties and chatting with the media on a regular basis, then you might have a point. If Axl just felt like going to a party and hanging out, he could have gone somewhere private with no media around. As it is, Axl went to a party where he KNEW the media would be present and he KNEW that he would be asked about CD. This says as much about the state of album and his own state of mind as the actual answers he gave to the reporter from RS.

Axl going to a party means only one thing.......................Axl felt like going to a party.

I do not see the connection between this and the imminent release of CD. People really need to snap back into reality.

Exactly.

And this whole "Munky is teh jelouz of teh Axl Rose" is just pure speculation. Know one knows what Munky meant by those comments he made on radio.

Could just as easily have meant that he thought Axl looked and acted like a douche.

Or maybe he just doesn't give a shit about Axl Rose and wasn't particularly interested in talking about him. :o

Since nobody bothered looking it up for me :rolleyes: , I found out the Grammys are Feb 8th and the Oscars are March 5th. The Oscars would be a bit early to promote a May launch of Da Vinchi Code perhaps, but that Grammy date is looking mighty sweet if there is a March or April launch of Chi Dem.

GNR will not be at the Grammys. The Grammys isn't known for having special guests, and they wouldn't want their show being overshadowed by someone not nominated for any awards. GNR will not be at the Oscars, because artists who perform at the Oscars must be nominated for the award. Scratch those two off your speculation list.

He spoke about not going after the media. But this time he clearly did. He had something to say and he said it. So enough of this pish 'He said music not Chinese Democracy'. Unless you have the interpretation skills of a 4 year old you are stupid to say he never meant that.

Invited or not he went there and stole the show. Even if it wasn't a show... it might as well have been.

As hopeful as I am of Axl doin somethin soon, all he did was turn up at a party. It wasnt quite the "I'm back" statement that Axl would be wantin.

I still think that Axl will look to be involved with a soundtrack or somethin, DVC IMO, and RIR is still the one to look for in terms of him makin a "I'm back" appearance.

Grimo.

As hopeful as I am of Axl doin somethin soon, all he did was turn up at a party. It wasnt quite the "I'm back" statement that Axl would be wantin.

Exactly.

He showed up at a KORN party at 1:00 a.m. Hardly the grand enterance into the real world again. Maybe his girlfriend is a big Korn fan and asked to go, or his assistant. Who knows. People are automatically jumping to conclusions. He made the statement about new music "this year" in January. A year is 12 months long...

GNR will not be at the Grammys. The Grammys isn't known for having special guests, and they wouldn't want their show being overshadowed by someone not nominated for any awards. GNR will not be at the Oscars, because artists who perform at the Oscars must be nominated for the award. Scratch those two off your speculation list.

I'll trust what you say about the Oscars. I don't know what their rules are and that's movies, not music, so it was a long shot to begin with. The Grammys though, what you say sounds more like speculation than anything else. So I won't scratch that one off my list just yet. :no: