whats the next move

lawrence

Axl going to a party means only one thing.......................Axl felt like going to a party.

I do not see the connection between this and the imminent release of CD. People really need to snap back into reality.

Finally, the first who doesn't see an entire marketing scheme behind a guy just going to a party

As hopeful as I am of Axl doin somethin soon, all he did was turn up at a party. It wasnt quite the "I'm back" statement that Axl would be wantin.

Exactly.

He showed up at a KORN party at 1:00 a.m. Hardly the grand enterance into the real world again. Maybe his girlfriend is a big Korn fan and asked to go, or his assistant. Who knows. People are automatically jumping to conclusions. He made the statement about new music "this year" in January. A year is 12 months long...

A year is 12 months long ...... news flash to Merck

I'm thinking about something by the time The Da Vinci Code soundtrack is set for release. Which it could be the next month or the other... february, maybe march, I think we could hear something new about Guns N' Roses.

The Da Vinci Code is an excellent opportunity to make a comeback, with a new official site and a brand new single appearing in the soundtrack.

The Da Vinci Code is an excellent opportunity to make a comeback
Axl has had a thousand "excellent opportunities" to make a comeback, and he didn't give a fuck about those, so why is The Da Vinci Code any different? The comeback is only gonna happen on Axl and God's watch. Nobody else's opinion or timeframe matters. You would think that after 13 years of this shit everyone would realize that.