Ever Cried

Mama Kin

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cried during civil war the first time i heard it. i dont know why cuz its not really that sad any more.lol

My mother passed away and i had to sort out the funeral,listened to dont cry and absolutely broke my heart while it played.Still cant listen to it now without getting upset over it and she passed away 18 months ago.

omg i am sooo sorry :(

My mother passed away and i had to sort out the funeral,listened to dont cry and absolutely broke my heart while it played.Still cant listen to it now without getting upset over it and she passed away 18 months ago.

my mother passed away when i was 10 years old (im 20 now) and still miss her... dont be upset :) i believe your mother dont want to see you upset when you hear a song that reminds her :) (same my girlfriend who passed away 2 year ago with her family)

move on... life is beautifull :)

so... i already posted my answer in this trhead so... i wont do that again :P

i cry to gnr all the time! (well alot of the time anyway)

estranged really gets me going. axls voice holds so much emotion in it and it hits me in a way thats indescribable and affects me like no other song.

Anyone who said yes should be taken away and shot.

Music is meant to affect you on an emotional level, if it doesn't it's probably shit music. I don't see any harm in crying to music personally.

EDIT: Just got that your anti-GN'R. Whatever, to each his own.

Edited by gunnai