Dizzy (Hooker and Blow) tour dates announced

Howard2k

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=47573

HOOKERS N' BLOW, featuring Dizzy Reed (keyboards) of GUNS N' ROSES will kick off spring break in Sandestin, Florida at Rum Runners Resort (March 13 through March 27) before heading to the Northeast for more dates.

The current HOOKERS N' BLOW lineup also includes John Corabi (ex-MÖTLEY CRÜE, RATT), Alex Grossi (ex-QUIET RIOT, BEAUTIFUL CREATURES), Troy Patrick Farrell (WHITE LION) and Scottie Griffin (DOG DAYS). More dates will follow in the coming weeks.

Probably doesn't mean a hell of a lot...

Oh - and for those that don't know, this is what we call a "referenced post". It has a link to the information and a quote. Substantially more informative than "I read on the Internet that such and such said such and such. What do you guys think?"

Edited by Howard2k

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=47573

HOOKERS N' BLOW, featuring Dizzy Reed (keyboards) of GUNS N' ROSES will kick off spring break in Sandestin, Florida at Rum Runners Resort (March 13 through March 27) before heading to the Northeast for more dates.

The current HOOKERS N' BLOW lineup also includes John Corabi (ex-MÖTLEY CRÜE, RATT), Alex Grossi (ex-QUIET RIOT, BEAUTIFUL CREATURES), Troy Patrick Farrell (WHITE LION) and Scottie Griffin (DOG DAYS). More dates will follow in the coming weeks.

Probably doesn't mean a hell of a lot...

Oh - and for those that don't know, this is what we call a "referenced post". It has a link to the information and a quote. Substantially more informative than "I read on the Internet that such and such said such and such. What do you guys think?"

Thanx for telling us how its done ;)

Dr GOAB

so this means still no Guns in march eh? :unsure:

I think it always going to be slightly too early for a March release but just because some of the members are touring at that time doesn't mean an album can't be released. I'd presume the album would be released with a tour to follow a month or two later.

I'm backing on a May/June release however.