White Blood Cells

Mama Kin

The White Stripes  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seeing as nobody has really gone out of their way to answer to this, I think I will. This was the album that really made me fall in love with the White Stripes.

I love it to peices.

It's just so foot stomin', rootin tootin' darned good. Although I think it trails off towards the latter end of the album in terms of song quality, the beginning more than makes up for it.

It's just such a fun, light hearted album.

And if you fail to smile and AT LEAST tap your foot to Hotel Yorba, then you either:

1) Have no legs

or,

2) Have no lips

No other reasons exsist. It's been known to cure manic depression.

Also in a completely related incident, it scared me when I recently watched Citizen Kane, and I knew the words to all of the songs in it. I blame the Union Forever. :o At first it was 'HA! They've stolen white stripes lyrics!'. Then it dawned on me...'stole them.....in......1920........ :unsure: '.

Out of everythings considered, I'd give this album a wonderful 7.5/10 cookies. If you're looking for something deep, then go and dig a hole - but if you're looking for a fun, sing alongy, friendly country riff music, then buy this. Either that, or steal it from someone. While they're not looking of course.