GNR in ITALY ?

dickies

Why hasn't anyone posted the quote from Axl in the latest interview?

"Every time there's a big festival announced, we get rumored to be on there" - "But we'll see what happens."

That applies to this thread so intensley. Right now it is a rumour so just leave it.

This is Whitesnake as in David Coverdale's Whitesnake? yeah?

Cos you're all saying "O MI JEE AN ARE Wuld neva play dat coz itz metal"

Have any of you LISTENED to Whitesnake? they aren't exactly Metal to the max, they are the same style as GnR in some ways, if Whitesnake are there, GnR could also.

Strange. I agree the lineup is odd for GnR. Not really classified as a metal band, especially by todays 'metal' standards. I think the festival may hope to get them, so they are being vague in hopes. It's like When Axl showed up at the VMA's, even though they rehearsed the day before, Jimmy Fallon didn't get excited until 20 minutes before they hit the stage...when they knew for sure. The odds there were pretty good, unlike here, so they should be more careful not to get us all excited throwing around such words.

Hey, I read the preview for Octoberfest in Germany next year. It said...

Come for all of Germany's finest micro brews, good laughs, great sausage, and special musical guests from "The Jungle".

Ok, so I made it up. :shades:

It would be extremely unusual if GN'R were to release and album and not immediately tour in the US. If they did go to europe it would probably be after a US tour. This is probably just a case of wishful thinking from the promoters.

Why hasn't anyone posted the quote from Axl in the latest interview?
"Every time there's a big festival announced, we get rumored to be on there" - "But we'll see what happens."

That applies to this thread so intensley. Right now it is a rumour so just leave it.

No, but I was looking for it. Thanks! :)