What is it going to take?

ChineseDictatorship

i don't want slash back with GN'R.

for godsake, let old Guns rest in peace, they split for a fuckin' reason.

i think hes saying to be only in the same room... not a reunion... no need that slash came into gnr again, only a reunion... :book:

...to get Axl and Slah in the same room together?

what would happen?

or not happen?

Your thoughts...

:ph34r:

A Pardox would happen,

A paradox is an apparently true statement or group of statements that seems to lead to a contradiction or to a situation that defies intuition. Typically, either the statements in question do not really imply the contradiction, the puzzling result is not really a contradiction, or the premises themselves are not all really true (or, cannot all be true together). The recognition of ambiguities, equivocations, and unstated assumptions underlying known paradoxes has led to significant advances in science, philosophy and mathematics.

stfu n00b

Arguing with a newb is like competing in the special olympics.

Even if you win,

YOU'RE STILL A FUCKING RETARD.

But you'd be the better retard.

It's going to take a paralell universe for that to happen.. or a couple of good scammers.

It would be a fun experiment. To close Axl and Slash in the same room and leave them for a few days.

They would either kill one another or solve their problems. At least, everybody would know what to do now...

Saw - The movie :book:

I'm actually working on a fanfic right now where this happens.

Don't want to give away my ending but basically its the music that brings them back together again.

Of course I'm not expecting that to actually happen. (If it does I'll get a job as a psychic.)

I have no idea what it'd take to get them talking again. If it happens I'd guess it'd either be a complete coincidence, they run into each other somewhere and can't just leave again. Or one or the other will need to get over their pride or whatever it is keeping them appart and call the other to talk.

I'd be very, very, very suprised if they ever actually worked together again. I'd settle for them to just be talking because it seems a shame that they went through so much together and now they don't even talk.

stfu n00b

You're more of a 'n00b' than him so shut your fucking craphole,

the fact you've a higher post count just means you've got a big fucking mouth. shut it.

Thank you. S'bout time someone took the fire out these ego-posters.

What kind of fuckin' name is "Supersillyspacemonkey" anyway?

What a fucktard. :monkey::kiss::monkey::kiss:

stfu n00b

yev all been pwned just leave it at that.

stfu n00b

You're more of a 'n00b' than him so shut your fucking craphole,

the fact you've a higher post count just means you've got a big fucking mouth. shut it.

Thank you. S'bout time someone took the fire out these ego-posters.

What kind of fuckin' name is "Supersillyspacemonkey" anyway?

What a fucktard. :monkey::kiss::monkey::kiss:

stfu n00b

yev all been pwned just leave it at that.

the only thing you own is a small pair of testicles.

right, you must be some kind of //\\//\\4|> |-|4XX0r.

All that hacker code basically means your a loser who doesn't get off the computer enough to get laid.

Fuck off. :fuckyou: