Startin FUckin best ROCKNROLL BAND in the world Lookin for bass, drummer and a guitarist

hi im greg i'm a aussie rocker almost 18 and im a guitarist /singer Influences Guns N Roses!! , AC/DC, Kiss, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Rolling Stones , Motley Crue, Hanoi Rocks And much much much fucking more. i liv in australia and all i do is liv and breath rock n roll , coz i wanna fucking rock n roll all night and party every day!!!! yea so like if any ones instrested my email is gegsta@hotmail.com i use msn as well or u could just answer here on the forum. yea i am a guy that likes a image for a band so if u have long hair and dressed rock n roll that would be cool. so yea hope to see some cool as rockers answer this CHeers!!!!! :D

Edited by ROCKNROLLA

:D

No, I mean it really is a bummer...

and all i do is liv and breath rock n roll , coz i wanna fucking rock n roll all night and party every day!!!!

yea i am a guy that likes a image for a band so if u have long hair and dressed rock n roll that would be cool.

...because I would've loved it, and fitted the description nicely.

What kinda guitarist you looking for? Rhythm or lead?

ROCK ON!! i can play ither but what ever fits better that the guitarist plays, and i sing iv written 2 songs to, like im pretty fucking talented dude but like my theory is kinda shit but still that dosent effect making songs together and my rythmic ability is insaine yea fuck why did u leave oz lol, o yea do u have msn? coz its heaps easy to talk there mate like fuck i wish u were here !!!!! dam!!!!!!, what country u from?

Edited by ROCKNROLLA

:no: i have long hair.and wear rock clothes.

learning to play bass, and drumms,

currently guitarist.(lead or rhythem)(mainly lead)

but i live in fucking canada lol that really sucks!

and all those people influence me tooo!!!!!!!

like amazingly enough those are like my favorite bands!

Guns

ACDC

Motley Crue

iron maiden

Kiss. :no:

ROCK ON!! i can play ither but what ever fits better that the guitarist plays, and i sing iv written 2 songs to, like im pretty fucking talented dude

you have written 2 songs :o ?!

did they have any form of riffs? melody? or were they just chords?

i've written about 50.

and the talented never brags. they just are.

srry pal i liv in syd and its alot better in syd to, and as well i lead the band not u ahah :D

ahaha yeah Canberra has a crap music scene.

Like i said, i think there would be a conflict of personalities.

Anyway, Melbourne has the best music scene, with Perth second.

are u fucking kidding me dude syd has the best fucking music scence ever lol, seriously its the best alot more ppl here to, and iv talked to ppl in melb and they all wanna come to syd man

Your dreaming dude :lol:

Melbourne is a tonne better, trust me i have lived there, and in sydney too.

Melbourne is just so much better, the city is better and the night life too, plus there is much more sport.

Sydney is only a little bit bigger than Melbourne dude.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Sports is fucking gay first of all and u must of been to the really crap party of sydney like the west or somthing, Dude the night life here is the best in the city area ahah and!!! Like i said there are Way More ppl in syd man so like there would be more chances of a better music scence here to coz more rockers around, U are the one who is dreaming of melb to much :D

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Sports is fucking gay first of all and u must of been to the really crap party of sydney like the west or somthing, Dude the night life here is the best in the city area ahah and!!! Like i said there are Way More ppl in syd man so like there would be more chances of a better music scence here to coz more rockers around, U are the one who is dreaming of melb to much :D

What ever man.

Just get your ass in line and get a band, i wanna hear what your made of.