Startin FUckin best ROCKNROLL BAND in the world Lookin for bass, drummer and a guitarist

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Sports is fucking gay first of all and u must of been to the really crap party of sydney like the west or somthing, Dude the night life here is the best in the city area ahah and!!! Like i said there are Way More ppl in syd man so like there would be more chances of a better music scence here to coz more rockers around, U are the one who is dreaming of melb to much :D

LOL OMFG liek me Aym da best FUCk'n Geew-tawr-eeest evvah!!...I'd B in ya ROCKNROOLLL band but I'm way 2 tlntd 4 u nd I have super SKiLLZ...I'm also betterer @ writing Inglich than U...And I wouLD leeed da Band.-..

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Sports is fucking gay first of all and u must of been to the really crap party of sydney like the west or somthing, Dude the night life here is the best in the city area ahah and!!! Like i said there are Way More ppl in syd man so like there would be more chances of a better music scence here to coz more rockers around, U are the one who is dreaming of melb to much :D

LOL OMFG liek me Aym da best FUCk'n Geew-tawr-eeest evvah!!...I'd B in ya ROCKNROOLLL band but I'm way 2 tlntd 4 u nd I have super SKiLLZ...I'm also betterer @ writing Inglich than U...And I wouLD leeed da Band.-..

:rolleyes:

Was waiting for someone like you to come along.

:rolleyes:

Was waiting for someone like you to come along.

Me too...but when I had read the entire thread...no-one came...:(

and there's only that much a man can take...