Do the new guys

The Volitan

Do you think the new guys know all the old songs. Do you think they know old songs like "Think About You," "Bad Obsession," "Bad Apples>" You know, the more obscure GnR tunes?

NO!!!...they don't even know how to play PATIENCE right!!! <_<

and NO!!!...they don't even know how to play new material "coz...the perfect mellody is only in Axl's mind" :lol::ph34r:

At least they know Civil War, since they played it on soundcheck for the 01/01/01 Las Vegas show.

I for myself would love to hear Estranged in the future shows to be played!

How do you know that? :o How come they didn't play it during the sets :anger:

It's fake, and from another show.

Really? I didn't know that. So, it's indeed GNR, but from a soundcheck the old band did in the UYI-era? Or isn't it GNR anyway, but another band trying to sound like GNR? :question:

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I'd be surprised if they didn't play all the material, for musicians of their caliber it's hardly difficult.

why do you call them new?their been around almost as long as drughead potsmoking joke guitarst and Duff

Yes, that drughead potsmoking joke basically made all the fucking solo's which made GNR into what they are - same with the others. Without him there wouldn't be GNR as we know it, if any GNR at all.

why do you call them new?their been around almost as long as drughead potsmoking joke guitarst and Duff

Well I say their new becuase they aren't founding members? And you seem to think that only duff and slash did drugs and stuff.

Just curious since you hate the origianl GnR, and VR, what are you doing here? What bands do you like, cause I can guarantee those bands have done just as much drugs, if not more, than GnR did.

PS. Your avatar is still gay

Edited by The Volitan

At least they know Civil War, since they played it on soundcheck for the 01/01/01 Las Vegas show.

Really? I didn't know that. So, it's indeed GNR, but from a soundcheck the old band did in the UYI-era? Or isn't it GNR anyway, but another band trying to sound like GNR? :question:

It's a GNR demo still with Steven Adler recording for UYI

It's a GNR demo still with Steven Adler recording for UYI

Ah, thank you for clearing that up!

Edited by final_touches

It's a clip from the studio demo of Civil War, it's not the new band...

I want to know if that review was true or not, Did they play Estranged???????

No, they did not.