AXL ROSE's Pre-GUNS N' ROSES Recordings With RAPIDFIRE

chicagocoma13

A member of htgth received an email from a member of Rapidfire confirming that the recordings will be available later this year.

Here's the story that appeared on Blabbermouth:

Rare Axl Rose (GUNS N' ROSES) recordings made while he was a member of the early '80s band RAPIDFIRE

are still reportedly being mixed in Los Angeles and the CD covers are being designed in preparation for their

release.

The tapes, which were purportedly recorded in May 1983, have been in storage in the original eight-track

format for more than 20 years. The songs featured on the tape are as follows:

01. Ready To Rumble

02. All Night Long

03. The Prowler

04. On The Run

05. Closure

RAPIDFIRE's lineup was as follows:

Axl Rose - Vocals

Kevin Lawrence - Guitar

Mike Hammernik - Bass

Chuck Gordon – Drums

According to Lawrence, Axl's voice on the RAPIDFIRE recording sounds a bit "more Rob Halford"-ish

compared to his vocals on "Appetite for Destruction". In addition, the CD's packaging will reportedly

include "plenty of pre-tattoo Axl pictures." More information is available at Rapidfire1983.com.

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=47805

According to Blabbermouth Rapidfire will still be released later this year. Sorry if this has been posted before. Rapidfire features Axl before Hollywood Rose and according to the source Axl sounds alot like Rob Halford in these recordings.

Wasn't this originally talked about first in 2004? I've been waiting for it. I think it would be interesting to hear some Axl recording from this early. Sounds like Halford huh... Interesting. Halford's vocals are good.

Hopefully, this doesn't turn into another Chinese Democracy.

Me and Chef Want this. :chef:

AR, AC

Rare Axl Rose (GUNS N' ROSES) recordings made while he was a member of the early '80s band RAPIDFIRE

are still reportedly being mixed in Los Angeles and the CD covers are being designed in preparation for their

release.

The tapes, which were purportedly recorded in May 1983, have been in storage in the original eight-track

format for more than 20 years. The songs featured on the tape are as follows:

01. Ready To Rumble

02. All Night Long

03. The Prowler

04. On The Run

05. Closure

RAPIDFIRE's lineup was as follows:

Axl Rose - Vocals

Kevin Lawrence - Guitar

Mike Hammernik - Bass

Chuck Gordon – Drums

According to Lawrence, Axl's voice on the RAPIDFIRE recording sounds a bit "more Rob Halford"-ish

compared to his vocals on "Appetite for Destruction". In addition, the CD's packaging will reportedly

include "plenty of pre-tattoo Axl pictures." More information is available at Rapidfire1983.com.

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=47805

HAHAHAHA I WAS FIRST U MOTHERFUCKERS

Edited by jack99