GN'R tribute bands

Has anyone seen any good GN'R tribute bands lately as I saw UK Guns N' Roses last Friday night and they were amazing!

Unless I had seen it, I wouldn't believe that someone could look and sound that much like Axl - he must have watched the videos and DVD's a million times coz he had every move spot on and as for Slash, well, the guy was note perfect - what more can you say!

Although it wasn't the biggest show in the World (about 100 - 150 people I guess), the concert had a real energy to it and in these times when all we are able to see is Axl and his hired hands (which may well sound brilliant but it's not GN'R) you could do a whole lot worse than go check these guys out.

In the mean time, their web-site is www.ukgunsnroses.com and the are touring the UK over the next 3 weeks with Steven Adler and Adler's Appetite.

I travel about 250 miles to see UK GNR every 4 months or so back in my hometown with a load of mates. Yes, the night is so good its awesome enough for me to travel from the depths of the country in Cornwall back to South London. I'm going again on the 18th Feb to The Cartoon gig. Shame Steven wasn't with them, it'll be awesome seeing him play and I'd bring stuff to sign :(

Edited by Max™

• 3 months later...
Has anyone seen any good GN'R tribute bands lately as I saw UK Guns N' Roses last Friday night and they were amazing!

Unless I had seen it, I wouldn't believe that someone could look and sound that much like Axl - he must have watched the videos and DVD's a million times coz he had every move spot on and as for Slash, well, the guy was note perfect - what more can you say!

Although it wasn't the biggest show in the World (about 100 - 150 people I guess), the concert had a real energy to it and in these times when all we are able to see is Axl and his hired hands (which may well sound brilliant but it's not GN'R) you could do a whole lot worse than go check these guys out.

In the mean time, their web-site is www.ukgunsnroses.com and the are touring the UK over the next 3 weeks with Steven Adler and Adler's Appetite.

Hey dude

Adler is back in the UK in August playing with Guns 2 Roses again!

GUNS 2 ROSES

GUNS 2 ROSES MYSPACE

Edited by coldheartbreaker25

UK guns n roses are from my town :D i know the slash dude. he gives me lessons for free. :D

cool. are u from gloucester then?

Is he a gud teacher?

I'm goin 2 c them on Sat. Do u know if Dave(Axl) does singin lessons?

nah Lydney its Nr gloucester and they are from Lydney aswell :D

Hi guys...i'm also from lydney, and the boys from uk guns and roses are my friends! In fact only three of them are from lydney. Allan who plays Slash, Andrew who plays Duff, and Jamie who plays Mr Boo. Dave who plays Axel is from Gloucester, as is Steve the keyboard player i think, not sure on Steve, i will have to ask him!! Jon the new guatariest is from Wales somewhere, and not forgetting Dennis (Rambo) who drives them around, he also is from lydney!

As for Dave doin singing lessons, i don't really think he has much time! What spare time he does have he spends with his family and kids!!!

These boys are great btw, and if u ever get a chance to see them, they are well worth the effort. TRUST ME!!