AC/DC vs Bob Dylan

Yamisonic

Vote bitch  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People can go and listen to dylan if they want deep lyrics, but at the end of the day, what they really want is to get laid, thats why AC/DC are the best.

This post is exactly the same as the one highvoltageacdc posted in the AC/DC vs Pink Floyd thread! :o

EDIT:

But ... What the fuck? How does music get me laid?!

Edited by Yamisonic

People can go and listen to dylan if they want deep lyrics, but at the end of the day, what they really want is to get laid, thats why AC/DC are the best.

This post is exactly the same as the one highvoltageacdc posted in the AC/DC vs Pink Floyd thread! :o

EDIT:

Lol, dont take it literally, basically it means AC/DC is fun, party music, which is the best type. People can listen to 'emotional music' if they want to 'connect' but what they actually want to do is rock, thats when you crank out the acca dacca

EDIT:

If I remember right Angus Young has said something like that.. But with REM.. I'm not sure anout this though..

Voted for AC/DC because I wanna get laid :tongue2:.. I haven't heard enough of Dylan's material to be fair..

Edited by Wando

EDIT:

Lol, dont take it literally, basically it means AC/DC is fun, party music, which is the best type. People can listen to 'emotional music' if they want to 'connect' but what they actually want to do is rock, thats when you crank out the acca dacca

But ... Back In Black, Hell's Bells, Thunderstruck, some songs don't follow the rule at all.

Yeah, AC/DC is completely brainless, with incredible solos and playing ... But holy fuck, the lyrics are sometimes laughable. Too much AC/DC stresses you as well.

Both are great, but Dylan.

But holy fuck, the lyrics are sometimes laughable.

Brian Johnson era, I completely agree with you.

However, if you're referring to Bon, I suggest you rethink. Bon was a fantastic lyricist. Obviously not in Dylan's league - but then again, who is?

Bob Dylan is the greatest lyricist of all time.

Edited by highvoltageacdc

EDIT:

But ... Back In Black, Hell's Bells, Thunderstruck, some songs don't follow the rule at all.

Yeah, AC/DC is completely brainless, with incredible solos and playing ... But holy fuck, the lyrics are sometimes laughable. Too much AC/DC stresses you as well.

Both are great, but Dylan.

So that's your point of this poll? Both are great but AC/DC's lyrics sucks?

Sorry, but Im tired of these lame "Mozart vs. Metallica" polls....