my new guitar

I hate to tell you this.. but I ordered pickups form that site.. they said like a week and it took 3 months.. so don't like expect rush delivery (if you did get it from there)

But anyways, have fun with it dude! You can learn a lot on any guitar, which is really whats important.

I hate to tell you this.. but I ordered pickups form that site.. they said like a week and it took 3 months.. so don't like expect rush delivery (if you did get it from there)

But anyways, have fun with it dude! You can learn a lot on any guitar, which is really whats important.

yea the deliver takes a while but they are my favorite place to order from i got my first guitar there and everything else for it (except picks and a new strap and cable)

o and good luck with moxey

Edited by kaddisonmoore

I have that guitar. Its a good one to learn on before you spend alot of money on another one. My new Epi LP classic plus should be comming in thursday. I can't believe the deal musician's friend has going on that guitar. Its only $380!

I've ordered things twice on there only waited less than a week for both.

It looks like a cool guitar man, don't let anybody tell you if its shit or not, thats yours to decide, good luck with the job, i recently quit mine cus i got the money i wanted to buy a new guitar, so work hard and if your not happy with your guitar, then buy a new one, but i don't see why the one you have won't last you like a year or so.